Thrustmaster T80 Not Turning OnPC 

• Thread starter AjBrodsky
  • 1 comments
United States
United States
Ok, so I last used the T80 playing some Beam.NG, always worked perfectly on the precision mode thing. So I left it for about a month collecting dust, but finally decided that I want to use it on PC2 and My Summer Car. But when I plug it in, it doesn’t light up, give a response, or anything. I think the USB might be broken and I might have to soldier in a new one, unless there is something else anyone knows about in the T80. Also, is there any special kind of USB or can I just use a spare 2.0, strip the wires of the T80, and heat the new one to it? Thx :cheers:

Update: Solved it, now it just works for some reason. Tried on PS3/4 and PC yesterday, didn’t work. Now it just does... Strange.

Last edited:
When it doesn't light up or turn on you have to turn ps4 on with ds4 then hold the PS button on the wheel for 30 seconds. Or something to that effect can't remember exactly the steps it's been a while since I used my t80. On PC it might just be a matter of holding the button down on the wheel before starting up the game

Back