Thrustmaster T_LCM pedals bug on standing start

• Thread starter mariusr22
  • 18 comments
Romania
Romania
Hey everyone,

Does anyone has any issues with Thrustmaster T-LCM pedals on Gran Turismo 7 on PS5?
My issue is when I try a race with standing start or I crash and stop the car. I cannot leave from the standing start position. I see the first gear is on, I can change gears, I can accelerate but the car does not leave that spot (it's like I have the clutch pressed(but is not). The same thing happens if I crash and I stop the car. If I press the accelerator on the Sony controller, the car starts moving and I can continue on my wheel, but without it, I cannot move the car from that position.

I connected the wheel (T300 RS) on my PC and checked the firmware version. It says I have no updates available (it's version 30).
I do not have this issue on other games: Assetto Corsa Competizione is ok, Gran Turismo Sport is ok as well.

Thanks,
Marius

To works correctly with the T-LCM, don't forget to update the T300 base with the latest firmware version = V34.

Full process here (must be done on Windows 10 or Windows 11): https://ts.thrustmaster.com/download/pub/webupdate/t500rs/T300RS_Firmware_Update_Procedure_V34.pdf

When done, with the T300:

* Open the T300 CONTROL PANEL and double-check the firmware version:
T300_CPL_FW_V34-1.png

* Check the SWITCH position of the base (RED Led for PS5 / ORANGE Led for PS4 / GREEN for PC) and check the PEDALS position (NORMAL or INVERTED):
T300_V34_Led_Color_s.png

When done, with the T-LCM:

* Check that the T300 is in T-LCM Mode (and not in T3PA Mode): https://ts.thrustmaster.com/downloa...T_LCM/T-LCM_RJ12-pedal_set_mode_detection.pdf

And very important: don't forget to calibrate the T-LCM with the Calibration Software (v.15) and to add a small dead zone at the beginning of the brake pedal's travel.

Hello,

Thank you for the fast reply. I tried updating the firmware but when I press check for update it says it's on the latest version. It's on firmware version 30.

I put the base in PC mode (light is green)
I downloaded the latest drivers from Thrustmaster

If you have any idea on how to get around this problem please do tell.

Thank you,
Marius

thanks @kilesa4568. I already tried that. I uninstalled the app, installed the downloaded app, restarted the PC still nothing.
If you follow WildRun's instructions exactly, you'll see V34. Just make sure you put your wheel into PS3 (PC) for using the PC app and for updating the firmware.

At the risk of confusing things, I'll leave you in WildRun's capable hands. What they've told you is how I updated my own a couple of weeks ago.

My issue is when I try a race with standing start or I crash and stop the car. I cannot leave from the standing start position. I see the first gear is on, I can change gears, I can accelerate but the car does not leave that spot (it's like I have the clutch pressed(but is not).
So does the engine rev when you press the accelerator? If so then we at least know the throttle detection is not the issue.

Guys, sometimes ... you just need to reach out to understand that you were not doing things correctly. Thank you @WildRun for pointing that out to me. I managed to update the firmware through the app called Firmware update. Why in the world of God do they have that stupid button for "check for update" on the main app?

Anyway, I'll give it a try tonight to see whether I'm still having issues in GT7 although I most certainly think it will work perfect.

Thank you all for the advice and directions :)

Marius

"Check for update" is only for the driver version (and not for the firmware version).

Also don't forget the last point for the T-LCM 😉:

And very important: don't forget to calibrate the T-LCM with the Calibration Software (v.15) and to add a small dead zone at the beginning of the brake pedal's travel.

Last edited:
@WildRun you're a Master! Thank you for the info. I will print out that message. All the info needed is in there :D. After the update the pedals were inversed... the info also there in your message. Thank you again. PS I placed the base in T-LCM mode 10 led flashes and the T-LCM pedals were already calibrated. I will recalibrate them next week when a rubber mode will arrive and I will test it.

Dear All please check to PDF file. it happens coz, Firmware lost and you need to request "TLCMPEDALS_S32F373_v2_03.tmf" file from Thrustmaster support. if you share your e-mail also I can send you. I could not attach here coz file system.

I wrote you official guide about fixing the problem. Thrustmaster T-LCM Pedal Stuck happens coz, Firmware lost and you need to request "TLCMPEDALS_S32F373_v2_03.tmf" file from Thrustmaster support. if you share your e-mail also I can send you. I could not attach here coz file system.
or Please TLCMPEDALS_S32F373_v2_03.PDF file extention name change as "TLCMPEDALS_S32F373_v2_03.tmf" and use it.
with my best regards
My E-MAIL: Mertoglu.mk@gmail.com

Problem:
The gas pedal of your T-LCM is working randomly, sometimes gets stuck at 50%, 100%. Disconnect
and reconnect solves the issue but temporarily only.
An update may be necessary. The following steps will help you in this task. Be sure to respect them.
• In case you think you are not able to perform these operations, please contact Support.
• In case you do not notice any improvement at the end of the procedure, please contact
Support.
1- Preparation:
a) Disconnect all your THRUSTMASTER devices
b) In case you have already installed the drivers for a TH8 or a T-LCM in your PC, go to step
d)
c) Go to the webpage https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/product/th8a-en/ to download
the driver package PACKAGE 2021_TH8RS_1 (for TH8). Install the package.
Restart your PC.
d) Drop the attached file TLCMPEDALS_S32F373_v2_03.tmf in the directory C:\ Program
Files\Guillemot\tmfwupdater\firmware
2- Connect the T-LCM in “boot mode”, for that:
Connect the USB cable to the back of the T-LCM. Press and hold the pairing button and
connect the USB cable to your computer.
The led should be off.
3- Perform the update
Open the TM Firmware Updater program
(available in the directory C:\Program Files\Guillemot\tmfwupdater\ as well)
The firmware version of your T-LCM appears in the “Device” window, and the new one (2.03) in
the “Firmware” window.
Click on “OK” to perform the update and follow instructions.
Click on “OK”. The firmware version in the “Device” window is now 2.03.
Close the program, your T-LCM is now up to date

İf you want write me email i can send you T-LCM Firmware.

Hello mkmdesign,

so is my understanding right, that there is a firmware-update available for the T-LCM pedals...?
Because you write "firmware lost".

I have the same problem, occassionaly the gas-pedals doesnt work. Restarting is fixing it.

Last edited:
Dear All please check to PDF file. it happens coz, Firmware lost and you need to request "TLCMPEDALS_S32F373_v2_03.tmf" file from Thrustmaster support. if you share your e-mail also I can send you. I could not attach here coz file system.

I wrote you official guide about fixing the problem. Thrustmaster T-LCM Pedal Stuck happens coz, Firmware lost and you need to request "TLCMPEDALS_S32F373_v2_03.tmf" file from Thrustmaster support. if you share your e-mail also I can send you. I could not attach here coz file system.
or Please TLCMPEDALS_S32F373_v2_03.PDF file extention name change as "TLCMPEDALS_S32F373_v2_03.tmf" and use it.
with my best regards
My E-MAIL: Mertoglu.mk@gmail.com

Problem:
The gas pedal of your T-LCM is working randomly, sometimes gets stuck at 50%, 100%. Disconnect
and reconnect solves the issue but temporarily only.
An update may be necessary. The following steps will help you in this task. Be sure to respect them.
• In case you think you are not able to perform these operations, please contact Support.
• In case you do not notice any improvement at the end of the procedure, please contact
Support.
1- Preparation:
a) Disconnect all your THRUSTMASTER devices
b) In case you have already installed the drivers for a TH8 or a T-LCM in your PC, go to step
d)
c) Go to the webpage https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/product/th8a-en/ to download
the driver package PACKAGE 2021_TH8RS_1 (for TH8). Install the package.
Restart your PC.
d) Drop the attached file TLCMPEDALS_S32F373_v2_03.tmf in the directory C:\ Program
Files\Guillemot\tmfwupdater\firmware
2- Connect the T-LCM in “boot mode”, for that:
Connect the USB cable to the back of the T-LCM. Press and hold the pairing button and
connect the USB cable to your computer.
The led should be off.
3- Perform the update
Open the TM Firmware Updater program
(available in the directory C:\Program Files\Guillemot\tmfwupdater\ as well)
The firmware version of your T-LCM appears in the “Device” window, and the new one (2.03) in
the “Firmware” window.
Click on “OK” to perform the update and follow instructions.
Click on “OK”. The firmware version in the “Device” window is now 2.03.
Close the program, your T-LCM is now up to date

İf you want write me email i can send you T-LCM Firmware.
Thank you very much! By this method i have updated my firmware from 2.00 to 2.03.

Will see if it improves the situation.

FW-file can be found here:

Back