Thrustmaster TX base FFB settings on PC

hi guys
i really need some settings for a tx/t300 base no matter what i do i cannot get rid of the dead no feel in center. i come from racing in iracing, AC PC2 so my wheel is setup perfectly and i know what to feel for and how it should perform.

First of all, if you have soft locked the wheel lower than 1080 degrees, then sensitivity will have to be adjusted (FM7 doesn't seem to recognize the soft lock).
For linear response at 900 degrees (default soft lock on PC), set sensitivity to 83% or thereabouts (900 is 83% of 1080).
You can of course make the wheel more sensitive if you want (I prefer 900 degrees at 75%).

Here is my FFB configuration in-game (driver settings are all default):
Vibr 25
Force 100 (or to taste)
Align 100
Mech 110
Pneu 170
Road 25
Load 25
Damp 0
Spring 0
DynD 100

(Based on some settings Blue028 posted on the Forza forums, but tweaked to personal preference)

Ske
First of all, if you have soft locked the wheel lower than 1080 degrees, then sensitivity will have to be adjusted (FM7 doesn't seem to recognize the soft lock).
For linear response at 900 degrees (default soft lock on PC), set sensitivity to 83% or thereabouts (900 is 83% of 1080).
You can of course make the wheel more sensitive if you want (I prefer 900 degrees at 75%).

Here is my FFB configuration in-game (driver settings are all default):
Vibr 25
Force 100 (or to taste)
Align 100
Mech 110
Pneu 170
Road 25
Load 25
Damp 0
Spring 0
DynD 100

(Based on some settings Blue028 posted on the Forza forums, but tweaked to personal preference)
what is soft locked? i do not see this option on thrustmaster control panel?. my rotation is at 900 deg yes.
whenever i turn up mech and pneu. up the wheels pulls to opposite direction ??

Attachments

• wheel155gvgf.JPG
    wheel155gvgf.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 347
  • wheel155.JPG
    wheel155.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 347
what is soft locked? i do not see this option on thrustmaster control panel?. my rotation is at 900 deg yes.

By soft lock I mean that the amount of rotation is set lower than the max, either by the game of in the control panel.
I guess this means the TX and T300 aren't the same as my max is 1080 degrees, but the driver defaults to 900.

whenever i turn up mech and pneu. up the wheels pulls to opposite direction ??

That doesn't sound right at all. You said your wheel working fine in other games?
You could try upgrading the firmware on your wheel. According to their site you don't have the newest version.

i just did firmware update 54. but with ur settings, still getting same feeling. on initial corner entry wheel pulls that direction then its firm. still have nothing in center.

Any idea?. I made mistake in my original post. When I begin to turn the wheel pulls in that direction, just like it does with your settings. In my others sim shere is no initial pull , I can just rotate wheel and feel feedback from center all way to lock.

Latest Posts

Back