Thrustmaster TX Firmware V49

• Thread starter katpeeler
  • 11 comments
Thanx for moving....

The Firmware (Xbox) update makes the wheel feel stronger and more responsive to me. The update seems to tailor more to the XBOne. Very noticeable in FH2 where to me the FFB wasn't very strong prior

What settings do you run on PC? I am struggling PCARs have the worst ffb of the modern racing simulations on my TX.

Try these settings. You will have a different opinion after you do.

In PCars control panel

Overall Force Feedback 90

Tire force 100

Per Wheel Movement 0.0

Per Wheel Movement squared 0.0
Wheel Position Smoothing 0.04
Deadzone removal range .05
Deadzone removal falloff .01
Linkage Scale 0.0
Linkage Stiffness 1.0
Linkage Damping 1.0
Relative Adjust Gain .98
Relative adjust Bleed .10
Relative adj clamp .96
Scoop Knee .70
Scoop Reduction .25
Soft Clipping (Half Input) 0.0
Soft Clipping (Full Output) 0.0

Under Vehicle Tuning Setup > Force Feedback > Spindle

Master Scale 20 (I sometimes increase this if the FFB for a particular car is light)
Fx Scale 54
Fy Scale 54
Fz Scale 60
Mz Scale 90.01 (this is almost like spring center, it will determine how much resistance you get turning the front wheels)

All Smoothing set at 0.0

Arm Angle 1200

Under Vehicle Tuning Setup > Force Feedback > Body & SOP

Body Scale 0.01
Body Longitudinal Scale 0.01
Body Stiffness 100
Body Damping 100

SoP Scale 100
SoP Lateral Scale 70
SoP Differential Scale 100
SoP Damping 0.0

Okay tried it and it´s not that bad. I do get quite a bit of wobble when the tires are realigning to center though any idea what setting you can play with? Do Xbox One have any control panel like on PC adjusting the strength, constant/periodic/damping etc?

I tried the settings with just constant and periodic on springs, damping off.

Okay tried it and it´s not that bad. I do get quite a bit of wobble when the tires are realigning to center though any idea what setting you can play with? Do Xbox One have any control panel like on PC adjusting the strength, constant/periodic/damping etc?

I tried the settings with just constant and periodic on springs, damping off.

Only setting I play with is the Master Scale. I do notice that wobble also, but I do not mind it and it in fact reminds me to stay cautious at that point about hitting the gas too hard.

Back