Thursday June 5th @ 10pm EST - Lotus 97T/Formula GT - Monaco (Cote d'Azur)Open 

• Thread starter 332i
  • 4 comments

332i

(Banned)
Morocco
Morocco
yadeegson
I will be hosting a 97T/FGT race tonight @ Monaco. We have five drivers thus far and are looking for more. Figured I would post it here, too. You will be racing each other. The 97T and FGT will be racing each other.

Edit - We are allowing two LMP slots for tonight as well.

Info:
Practice - 20 minute session
Qualifying - 12 minute session (due to out lap)
Race - 35 laps

My PSN is "yadeegson".

The Formula GTs seem to be running very, very similar times at Monaco. If you run an FGT, you are limited to 910pp. We have done extensive tuning since the 97T was released with 1.08. 910pp on the FGT seems to put them in the same ballpark. It came down to tunes on each car and pit strategy. They're very close and each have their advantages; ie the FGT runs seven gears, which is a massive advantage when not tuned down to 910pp or so...at the same time, the Lotus has far more downforce on tap and a little more torque.

Tire rules are open.
ABS is the only permitted aid.

Last edited:
I'm going to host another tonight around the same time. FGT power level is going to be reduced slightly.

Sounds good. I may change the track, because I think it deters a lot of people. It was obvious last night that people saw the fastest time in the lower right when they came in during practice and exited right the hell out, which sucks. I kwow that is the case too, because you can see how many people and all of the criteria on the server, before you enter it.

If you have a track in mind, let me know.

Back