Thursday Night Lights - Weekly Thursday racing series I would like to start up.Open 

• Thread starter Mlane48
  • 2 comments
United States
Wichita, KS
Mlane48
Mlane48
Hello! I'm Michael (or Mlane48). I'm looking to start up a North American league with any driver of any skill level is free to join. Still thinking about cars and tracks to bring into the mix, and I have a rough idea on what I would want to do as a race format. I'm planning to make this league serious, but also for fun and to build friendships. You are more than welcome to give me some ideas on track and car ideas, etc. If I have a good amount of people interested, I will make a Discord Server too. I'm also looking for some trustworthy people that would be interested being race control, and a safety car driver.

Tomorrow, June 22nd. I will make a lobby on Gran Turismo 7, and I'll make a PlayStation lobby. Lobby will open up at 8 PM US Central time. Feel free to send me a friend request on PlayStation (Mlane48) and message me on here or on PlayStation if you're interested on joining.

Hello! I'm Michael (or Mlane48). I'm looking to start up a North American league with any driver of any skill level is free to join. Still thinking about cars and tracks to bring into the mix, and I have a rough idea on what I would want to do as a race format. I'm planning to make this league serious, but also for fun and to build friendships. You are more than welcome to give me some ideas on track and car ideas, etc. If I have a good amount of people interested, I will make a Discord Server too. I'm also looking for some trustworthy people that would be interested being race control, and a safety car driver.

Tomorrow, June 22nd. I will make a lobby on Gran Turismo 7, and I'll make a PlayStation lobby. Lobby will open up at 8 PM US Central time. Feel free to send me a friend request on PlayStation (Mlane48) and message me on here or on PlayStation if you're interested on joining.
I’m definitely interested. This is exactly what I’ve been looking for! I’ve been racing GT for 25 years bro so I’d love to moderate or be of any assistance possible. I have a lot of ideas as well. On GT I’m 4PRLJAM (tmyers01) so send me a friend request or hit me up on here. I can give you my number and we can text if you want to try to make this what we both would like to see happen. I’m a good driver. I have a D DR and a S SR. Working on my C DR though. So please hit me up!!

I’m definitely interested. This is exactly what I’ve been looking for! I’ve been racing GT for 25 years bro so I’d love to moderate or be of any assistance possible. I have a lot of ideas as well. On GT I’m 4PRLJAM (tmyers01) so send me a friend request or hit me up on here. I can give you my number and we can text if you want to try to make this what we both would like to see happen. I’m a good driver. I have a D DR and a S SR. Working on my C DR though. So please hit me up!!
perfect! went ahead and added ya. do you have a discord? i like texting on there better if thats alright with ya.

Last edited:
Back