Ticket 1000, Honda NSX-R Concept '01, Tommy Kaira ZZ-II & more...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dhakaia
  • 29 comments
  • 1,618 views
Messages
158
Messages
dhakaia | hvly_mdfd
Also have...

Tom's X540 Chaser '00
Mazda6 Touring Car
Toyota Altezza Touring car
Buick GNX '87
RUF "Yellowbird" '87
Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76

... looking for a Black Impreza Super Touring Car, Mazda 787B, BMW V12 LMR, Toyota 2000GT or any other interesting trades.
 
Last edited:
XJ220 LM for 1000 tix now?you in?
 
XJ220 LM for 1000 tix now?you in?

Done! Please add PSN ID: hvly_mdfd ... mine's available now. Thanks.
 
have another 100 ticket
 
gtr concept le mans race car 4 z-11
 
Honda NSX-R Concept '01 for my RX-7 LM race car zero miles? I can do right now-
 
Honda NSX-R Concept '01 for my RX-7 LM race car zero miles? I can do right now-

I would do it for an Impreza Super Touring Car... if you have. Either way, go ahead and add me (PSN ID: hvly_mdfd) and we can get something done after the reset today. Thanks!
 
I would do it for an Impreza Super Touring Car... if you have. Either way, go ahead and add me (PSN ID: hvly_mdfd) and we can get something done after the reset today. Thanks!

I can't add you until I know what car- Here's what I can offer today;
RX-7 LM race car zero miles, Rally ticket, Pescarolo Judd C60 '03- all in different accts. hahaha

for your NSX-R Concept
 
I can't add you until I know what car- Here's what I can offer today;
RX-7 LM race car zero miles, Rally ticket, Pescarolo Judd C60 '03- all in different accts. hahaha

for your NSX-R Concept

I'll do it for the Pescarolo!
 
I'll do it for the Pescarolo!

Cool can you do it now??

Oh and I'm glad too cause it turns out the RX-7 had UCD miles opps- I might have to give that one away to someone else now haha
 
Last edited:
Cool can you do it now??

Oh and I'm glad too cause it turns out the RX-7 had UCD miles opps- I might have to give that one away to someone else now haha

I'll send it two hours exactly, once I reach home. Lemme know if you're cool with it and send me the request. thanks again!
 
Would you like a CTR2 for the ZZII?
 
Bump!
 
What happened yesterday? I thought we were trading??
 
What happened yesterday? I thought we were trading??

Sorry man... forgot to post on your thread. Do you want to do it after reset today? Anything different or the same cars? thanks.
 
couple of slots are now open!
 
let's trade!
 
787B for ZZII?
 
Sorry man... forgot to post on your thread. Do you want to do it after reset today? Anything different or the same cars? thanks.

PM-sent
 
'99 BMW V12 LMR Race Car for your Ticket 1000?

I can send 2/24. Thanks 👍
 
Still one slot available before reset!
 
Back