Ticket 1000?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nielsen
  • 5 comments
  • 1,187 views
Messages
10,022
Denmark
Denmark
Last night I got a gift card called "Ticket 1000". The pop up message box in the menu said that I had been given this gift because I had a driving distance of 2000 or I had taken the car to track 100 times. Only problem is that my driving distance was close to 6.500 km and I had been on the track way more than 100 times. Is there any good explanation why I got this gift card so late then?
 
Use the search function.. but anyway: only A-Spec counts, not your B-spec kms and races.
 
The game doesn't always acknowledge visits to the track for some reason.
You can win races etc in a car but go to your garage and it says 'Wins: 0' or something.
A bug perhaps?
 
Use the search function.. but anyway: only A-Spec counts, not your B-spec kms and races.

I did use the search but I did not find an answer. I don't think I have driven more B-Spec than A-Spec though.
 
I did use the search but I did not find an answer. I don't think I have driven more B-Spec than A-Spec though.

In that case I don't know. Keep in mind that B-Spec races are usually 2-3 times more laps than their A-Spec counterparts, so Bob racks up the Kms quite easily in my experience.
 
In that case I don't know. Keep in mind that B-Spec races are usually 2-3 times more laps than their A-Spec counterparts, so Bob racks up the Kms quite easily in my experience.

That's true and I have also been repeating more B-Spec events because Bob couldn't get it right first time. But still I have cleared more A-Spec events and a lot of online play and Seasonal Events can be added on top. Online play (free run) doesn't always seem to affect stats though.

I just wonder if there are other gift cards that I haven't got because the stats do not sync 100% with the gifting system.
 
Back