Ticket 1000

  • Thread starter Thread starter Amac500
  • 7 comments
  • 1,635 views
Messages
2,327
United States
United States
Messages
Alex_Mac_
Is there any method to getting a good car with a Ticket 1000? Does it randomly select a car available at the time or is it totally any car? Can I get an FGT from it? If so can I get a none blue one? If I get a car I don't want can I turn off right away and try again? Please explain te process.
 
Also, even though unlikely, can it give you an X1?
 
No, there is no method. Yes, it's random.
No, there's no FGT. You need a level 24 ticket for all FGT/F2007 colours.
No, no ticket will give you an X1.

You should back up your save before you open it. Once you've opened it, if it's not a car you want, just quit game and copy the usb save back (overwrite the main save).
 
Its totally random ,but if you save your game at the "you have a ticket screen" to a usb type stick , you can keep reloading until you get a car you want it does work i did it 9 times and ended up with a xj13race car `66
 
Alright thanks
 
Regarding this ticket, is it possible to see how many Ks you have currently on a certain track?
I haven't seen anything like this but am curious none the less.
 
I got the W12 Nardo concept off mine last night :)
 
Back