O Ostemad43 Messages 59 Sønderborg Messages Ostemad43 Apr 12, 2012 #1 I got this ticket 1000 because i drived 2000 km in Cape Ring what could it be? and what would u give for it?
I got this ticket 1000 because i drived 2000 km in Cape Ring what could it be? and what would u give for it?
3 300SRT8Fan Messages 621 United States Apr 12, 2012 #2 Ostemad43 I got this ticket 1000 because i drived 2000 km in Cape Ring what could it be? and what would u give for it? Click to expand... Ticket 1000 can give you ANY car in the game. Now this may sound good, but I got a this- You might want to trade it because some people value it highly.
Ostemad43 I got this ticket 1000 because i drived 2000 km in Cape Ring what could it be? and what would u give for it? Click to expand... Ticket 1000 can give you ANY car in the game. Now this may sound good, but I got a this- You might want to trade it because some people value it highly.
O Ostemad43 Messages 59 Sønderborg Messages Ostemad43 Apr 12, 2012 #3 no thanks im looking for a more valuable car