Ticket 4 Ticket trade.

  • Thread starter Thread starter KWAKAMAN
  • 18 comments
  • 1,034 views
Messages
523
United Kingdom
Garden of Engla
Messages
KWAKAMAN39
Messages
KWAKAMAN39
EDITED/RECYCLED OP.

TRADE SLOT SUSPENDED ATM.


Now the 1 Million cr car rush has come to an end. Its time to get a few gift tickets to try and get the cars i have missed out on trading.

Looking for ticket exchange. NO CAR TRADES.​

Looking to trade every 3rd day or when i have a free slot..

PLEASE CHECK SCHEDULE AT BOTTOM FOR FREE DAYS.


BLUE = Pending.(do not offer)
Black = Wanted

WANTED


1998,
2000'
2001'
2002'
2004.

HAVE
Nascar,
Classic Muscle,
Modern Muscle,
Historic Rally,
T1000,
LVL, 5,9,17,21,24
Birthday- 1970-89-91-92-93.2003




Ticket 4 ticket (NOT CARS)

First posted first considered.

SCHEDULE
FEB
19/2 = Finished - Kamro..........My T1000 for 2003
20/2 = Finished - si_the_red.......My 17 for lvl 9 Ticket.
21/2 = Finished - JAguilar10........My 1989 for lvl 5 Ticket.
22/2 = Finished - My Historic Rally for R390 Race car.

New SCHEDULE
March
5/3 = open
8/3 = open
11/3 = open
 
Last edited:
I have level 9 and will take your level 17 or 21. If you think that is not a fair trade I will take your T1000 👍

Can do on Sunday mate,? I know I'm new here but done two successful trades in last 2 days :)
 
I have level 9 and will take your level 17 or 21. If you think that is not a fair trade I will take your T1000 👍

Can do on Sunday mate,? I know I'm new here but done two successful trades in last 2 days :)

Yeah np. Send me a FR with note of deal to GT5GiftTickets
 
I have the level 5 and 12 ticket and would like the 89 and 92 bday ticket for them. let me know bro!
 
I have the level 5 and 12 ticket and would like the 89 and 92 bday ticket for them. let me know bro!

When can you trade?

Have today free and 21/2.
 
I have birthday ticket 2003 and I'm interested in a trade for a T1000 ticket, even right now. If you're interested please let me know asap here o with a friendly request at my psn nick (it's SVASSIL).

Note that I have an alternate account, you'll be promptly informed about this in case of a deal. Have also other birthday ticket but actually (I'm on my ipad on street) I can't remember. The 2003 seem good for me because I dropped very cool cars like the Bentley P8 not mentioning some JGTC.
 
Yes, I can trade after reset in like 14 hours.

Mark me down for the 21th also.
 
I have birthday ticket 2003 and I'm interested in a trade for a T1000 ticket, even right now. If you're interested please let me know asap here o with a friendly request at my psn nick (it's SVASSIL).

Note that I have an alternate account, you'll be promptly informed about this in case of a deal. Have also other birthday ticket but actually (I'm on my ipad on street) I can't remember. The 2003 seem good for me because I dropped very cool cars like the Bentley P8 not mentioning some JGTC.

Can do deal now. Sitting at ps3 now. Send me a FR and note of where to get/ send ticket.

Will do trade if can do it fast.
 
Yes, I can trade after reset in like 14 hours.

That slot taken. Can send u ticket on 21/2 if still want to trade?
Let me know asap as schedule filling up and first come first served.
 
That slot taken. Can send u ticket on 21/2 if still want to trade?
Let me know asap as schedule filling up and first come first served.

I can do that! 👍
 
Last edited:
i'm online right now, sent two friend request from both my accs, plz check messages on psn. Sent request to KWAKAMAN39, hope it's correct. Sent also directions for trade, waiting you ^^
 
i'm online right now, sent two friend request from both my accs, plz check messages on psn. Sent request to KWAKAMAN39, hope it's correct. Sent also directions for trade, waiting you ^^

Send FR to GT5GiftTickets trading in and out of that account.
Tell me where to send your T1000.
 
Doing that now, check psn FRs.
 
Yo bro' perfectly done lol!

+1 to your rep! ^^ Thanks for both trade & patience ;-)
 
22nd Feb slot open but will be away for a while now.
Will check offers when back and accept by PM.
 
No problem, FR will come tonight and ticket after reset !

Cheers

Cool. Will send my ticket in 24hrs, as BOB at work.
 
Back