I'm quite new to the GTPlanet Marketplace. I was wondering if an experienced trader or someone knowledgable in tickets would lay down a quick guide for me. So far, all I've figured out is what 0/0/0 cars are. I've seen posts about green tickets, birthday tickets, and level tickets.
I'd like to get into trading but I don't know the concept of the tickets being traded. What are green tickets? When someone says they will trade you a level 23 ticket or a 67 birthday ticket, how does that happen?
Would be much appreciated of someone could help me out here with some information.
I'd like to get into trading but I don't know the concept of the tickets being traded. What are green tickets? When someone says they will trade you a level 23 ticket or a 67 birthday ticket, how does that happen?
Would be much appreciated of someone could help me out here with some information.
Last edited: