Ticket Level 20/21/22

Canada
QC, CANADA
mathieub33
I'm searching for Ticket Level 20/21 and 22.

Just to put in my inventory...

I can trade dlc color paints, rares paints , matte and gold/silver chrome
Ticket Level 24/23/16/14/11, Bon 1000

I Have all the cars...and restauration tickets so...

Make offer if you're interressed

Thank You.

I would be interested but I cannot trade until Thursday evening, I have all 3 tickets you are looking for, let me know if this peaks your interest? Thanks-

I would be interested but I cannot trade until Thursday evening, I have all 3 tickets you are looking for, let me know if this peaks your interest? Thanks-

Yeah it's ok for me... what are you searching for?

You can send me a friend request mathieub33

Yeah I can send FR when I get home (8hours @ work) .. I could use an extra level 24 ticket.. And I'll look at my cars when I get home but I know I need the 69 Camaro Black with White stripes, and I'll probably have you send me a Standard Honda accord (have to check on exact model) restored and DLC painted if that's ok?

OK for ticket level 24...

my camaro SS 69 is Dusk blue Metallic with white stripes and fully tuned 1/0/0

for the accord i have the accord coupe 88,Coupe EX 2003,Accord Euro-R 00 and 02. 02 got 1 win on it,... 3 others are 0/0/0. let me know the dlc color you want... i have 98 of the 100... Only used 2 for my cars..

mathieub33
OK for ticket level 24...

my camaro SS 69 is Dusk blue Metallic with white stripes and fully tuned 1/0/0

for the accord i have the accord coupe 88,Coupe EX 2003,Accord Euro-R 00 and 02. 02 got 1 win on it,... 3 others are 0/0/0. let me know the dlc color you want... i have 98 of the 100... Only used 2 for my cars..

Ok sounds good, I'm not sure on the accord until I look but I know it gets in the high 500's on the HP if u know which one that is? As far as the Camaro goes I think I have that color so I'll check around on a couple other cars when I get home

Ok... no i don't know which accord you're talking about... anyway just let me know when you will be sure..

I can offer any level ticket you need 20/21/22 for your 24 level ticket. Or if you need a '67 or '70 ticket I have those also. My psn id is Lup3bv. I'll get back from work around 19:00 CET

Last edited:
I can offer any level ticket you need 20/21/22 for your 24 level ticket. Or if you need a '67 or '70 ticket I have those also. My psn id is Lup3bv. I'll get back from work around 19:00 CET

Ok i will take a 70' Ticket

Back