Ticket trading resumes for 8/16 - Level and Birthday tickets available!! See 1st post

  • Thread starter Thread starter P0UP0N
  • 16 comments
  • 828 views

P0UP0N

s0ul_chicken's EVIL TWIN
Premium
Messages
3,346
United States
United States
Messages
POUPON8
Looking for birthday tickets I do not have. Honest trader that can trade now!
Available tickets:
Level - 5, 9, 12,17, 21, 22, 23, 24
B-Day -62,65,67,69,70,71,73,74,76,78,83,85,86,88,89,90,91,92,93,01,03,04,05,08,09,10
Group - Classic Muscle Car, Modern Muscle Car, Rally Base Car, Rally Car, Historic Rally Car, Nascar
Gift Ticket 1000
 
Last edited:
I have '87 ticket
 
Can you trade now sir?
 
I've got a 67 bd ticket, I'd like a classic muscle ticket please if your still looking for a trade before reset.
 
Nice! I will add you from my bank user Headwound_Harry - which user should I send to?
 
Cumminspower23 all uppercase too
 
Enroute to boot - thanks!
 
CMC sent - send when you can in case you were waiting on reset. Thanks again for trading!!
 
67' ticket has just been sent as well, thanks for the trade!
 
Thanks!

Ready to trade on two slots - all tickets available (67 on H_H only).
 
Slot 1 - BadToezBad - 04 for an 01 ticket. Trade completed!

Slot 2 - available
 
Last edited:
any of these for your 1973,has to be now but because its 1am here now :)

slot 1
2005/2000/1993/1992/1991/1989/1987/1982/1980/1970/1974/
slot 2
2006/2001/2000/1997/1996/1995/1994/1990/1989/1987/1986/1985/1984/1976/1972/1967/1969/
 
05 or 06 will do nicely - add Headwound_Harry and will ship that 73 your way!
 
2005 it is then,just getting save then jumping onto the other ps3
 
Sent the 73, send when you can sir!
 
sent mate and got 73 cheers
 
Open for trade today 8/16!!
 
Back