Tickets wasted // Ferrari P4 // Ferrari Formula

Croatia
Croatia
Ok.. So I have new save of GT5 from january this year.. Obviously online is long gone and you obviously have to be lunatic like me to replay this game to 100%.. I think I'll make it cause I can beat Vettel events so don't think much exp grinding will be necessary. But to get back on my point. I already got Nascar from my 21 Aspec Ticket. From some other ticket I got Astra touring car while I wanted only Alfa 155 DTM. Ok, I downloaded Excel spreadsheet with UCD and got FGT and will get Alfa but to get Ferrari 330 P4 and Ferrari Formula my only options are to get them form bspec 21 ticket and 24 ticket. Can someone please explain to me how I make sure I fet this 2 cars. I just can't grind another 20 mil crs, am already insane to get to 100% game progress and this are only two cars I really need for collection.. Since I like collecting cars obviously.. Thanks in advance

The regular game does not give a Ferrari 330 P4 in any of the events, and the level 21 ticket only comes with the completion of the extreme events if I recall, but the chances of getting that lucky with it are slim. The Ferrari F2007/10 you can only get from level 24 tickets or grinding for 20 mil. The grinding is probably preferred as level 24 tickets only come when you complete the endurance tier events, but that requires level 40, which on offline, is forever.

I know it's forever but Im currently lvl 37 and still have one Vettel to gold, Tsukuba 4hrs, Suzuka 1000 km, Indy 500, and Le Mans 24..And I plan to do them all so I don't think much grinding will be necessary to get to 40. But since I already "spent" my lvl 21 ticket from aspec, I get another one from bspec right? Couldn't I just do something with save game file until I open P4? Is P4 in there at all.. I was reading a lot here people are doing this but since I'm that far in the game already, I'd be really pissed off if I somehow corrupt my save file. Lvl 40 is necessary for me anyways because I want to do ring 24 hrs with xj13 or p4 or 2 other tuned cars I had in mind..

It really depends on how much xp you get from all those endurance events and the gold from the vettel event.

Yes you get another 21 ticket for the bspec campaign.

There's something called garage editor which can give any car/ticket you want, but I don't plan on posting the link to it so as not to break GTP rules, even though it technically is fine since online isn't a thing anymore.

I would not recommend doing this if you haven't gone through the game legitimately first.

For what it's worth, I used garage editor on my (now) main account to net me the trophies I got on my original account, since there are also options for increasing A/B spec levels, golding certain things, and also obtaining certain cars. If you are someone wanting to just use whatever at any given time, without the care of obtaining it legitimately, then garage editor is a great tool, and can even create hybrids with enough tinkering. My game, as far as I'm aware, has not ever corrupted, but you'll need to follow the steps in guide in order to get the full effect of it.

Yes as Tetsu said and the Spoiler... Under normal circumstances when the game was online your ticket(s) could be used to purchase the various Ferrari's you want (and some others right now with no grind or credits or any hybrid required) as you would have had them by now in days gone by in all probability. You could get GE only for the purpose of getting those two Ferrari cars in your garage and not using it for other purposes, (although it's a great tool and much fun), which would still give you the satisfaction of completing the game as if it was the good ol' days when online...

Ferrari F2007 #5 (Light Red).jpg
Ferrari F2007 #5 (Dark Red).jpg
Ferrari F2007 #6 (Light Red).jpg
Ferrari F2007 #6 (Dark Red).jpg
Ferrari F10 #7.jpg
Ferrari F10 #8.jpg
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67.jpg
Ford Mark IV Race Car '67.jpg
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66.jpg

Here's a recent thread with much great info and even a link to the Garage Editor download that was posted by a member here...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/the-gt5-garage-editor-thread.379802/page-15

Thank you guys, I'm trying to go through the game the hard way and don't plan to use GE.. I was only wondering because I know I'll only get those few tickefs so make an exception only twice(three times actually) since I don't want grind all those mils and if/when I get tickets itll be just enough to get 3 Ferrari's.. I know its fun(GE) but I was struggling with the game for whole year and don't want to cheat except this. I even felt bad when I used excel spreadsheet for UCD to find FGT. IS IT POSSIBLE TO SAVE GAME ON USB AND OPEN IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL I GET P4 AND WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT CRASHING MY SAVE DATA? . AND WHAT'S THE PROCESS? That's my actual question.

Latest Posts

Back