Tickets, why?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Caio
  • 8 comments
  • 811 views
Messages
116
Are the tickets so valuable? Why are some guys looking for them with so much interest in the market? Am I loosing anything?
 
Most of those tickets you only get twice in the game (level tickets) if you dont trade, or you have to grind out for it. (ticket 1000)
 
You can only get each ticket twice, I guess?
 
Tickets can open up anything, which essentially replaces trading for 1mil cars is why they are so valuable.
 
Tickets produce 0 mile brand new "UCD cars."
 
So, I can take a level high ticket and earn a car above 1mm? Interesting. But I do not remember anyone of my tickets giving me REALLY good cars.
 
Why so valuable? Well I only want six or seven more cars in the game and the only ways to get them are to get lucky and see them in my UCD. I don't know when I'll find them in the UCD and I don't have much money anyway, so I can't afford any of the cars I'm missing.

Here's another question; how to you make birthday tickets? I made a new account two days ago with the birthday set to yesterday (1998). However I logged in and got no ticket.
 
Tickets give you different cars every time you use them.
So technically you can use the ticket if you do not like that particular car you can reset your save data until you get a good car. (If you have backed up your save)
The 1000 ticket has 1000 cars in it.
I have a level 5 ticket that I am "working" on at this time and so far I have gotten 10 different cars, both premium and standard; as someone else said before, with 0 miles.

Birthday tickets - they work best if you create the account a day before the birthday you selected, to to make sure it works. (Before the reset) today you can create an account with 3/31/2011 and tomorrow when you log in you will receive your ticket.
Those too have several cars attached to them.
 
I am not patient enough to do the backup trick or the birthday one. But good points, now I got why everybody is looking for them.
 
Back