Tickets?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 07rogersg
  • 6 comments
  • 616 views
Messages
38
Messages
C3H8-GaZ-
I hear people talking about tickets for driving a certain distance and levels like lv.17 and lv.24.. I am now level 25 on A spec and have driven loads, I have yet to receive a ticket for driving distance or level.
 
I think it is when you drive around the same circuit "x amount of" miles or times you get a free car ticket, so just hit your favourite circuits in races to get them i had them for Rome, Laguna,Deep Forest and a few others.
 
You get the level tickets for doing all the events in a category such as the Beginner events, Amaetur, Professional, etc.
 
finishing extreme give you a L21, and endurance gives you a L24....or so I have read elsewhere...
 
I got a car for doing the Like The Wind Indy event 200 times I think
 
finishing extreme give you a L21, and endurance gives you a L24....or so I have read elsewhere...

That's it exactly... Once you finish Extreme with all trophies you get a Level 21 Gift Car Ticket, and when you do the same in Endurance you get a Level 24 Gift Car Ticket. That's both in A Spec & B Spec!
 
I didnt save my L21 ticket in bspec, and doubt I will finish aspec anytime soon....my bob should be done with endurance after several 24 hour races...lol then i can get the magical L24 ticket....
 
Back