Tickets

  • Thread starter Thread starter Patrick
  • 11 comments
  • 519 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick

MVP
Premium
Messages
6,797
United States
California
Hey everyone I'm looking for level 23, 24, and a 1970 ticket. I can offer any premium car under 1 million with DLC paint or any premium under 1 million. Any car in the OCD under 1 million too. I can also send you any ticket from the seasonals (Except lvl 22 ticket). I dont have much, as you can see, since I have had to start fresh earlier this week.
:cheers:
 
have the tickets but no trade till sat bud !!!!
 
I have a 70's ticket
 
obviously not want tickets then. offers will not be tendered here !!!!!
 
What? I just got home. What are you looking for?
 
Player7996
What? I just got home. What are you looking for?

Lol..tickets as well or classic
 
jreb
Lol..tickets as well or classic

What tickets and what do you mean by classic?
 
Player7996
What tickets and what do you mean by classic?

Higher then level 23 and classic cars iconic recognizable cars
 
I don't have any tickets higher than lvl 23. What cars do you want? Like, give me a list.
 
Vette zo6 63 race car
 
I dot have that, sorry. Anything else you want? Any premium cars?
 
Player7996
I dot have that, sorry. Anything else you want? Any premium cars?

Tell me a few that you have...ill dupe it and send it right back
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back