Week 109​

27797577.jpg

Chosen by week 107 winner Crooooooow

"Opels & Vauxhalls"

Cars: Any production Opel or Vauxhall.

Track: Any.

Photo Travel: Yes.

Poll Size: --

Explanation: In the words of week 107 winner, Crooooooow: "No description necessary."

fuecpollbannm3874ed3gy5.png

• Have confidence in your own entry, don't vote for yourself;
  • Don't sway the poll.

Happy re-voting everyone! :cheers:

Last edited:
You're not the only brony who hangs out here too. It was a tough choice as to who I should pick, but I ended up going with the Corsa pic.

Thanks, TVR Speed 12 and Naveek.

PS: Naveek, I know, I know. You, Justin and I are all Bronies. :lol: 👍

Ah, too late to vote, but it seems that Tigra took pole position after all. 👍

The poll is closed and the winner is for 194GVan again!
Congrats, Matt! :cheers:

HA!!!! This proves my Super Scientific theory!!! It's taken almost a year to work out this difficult method, and the method goes as such....

Poll:

Skython: x votes
Someone else: y votes
Someone else: z votes
Someone else: x votes

Now looking at the top and bottom values they are both the same, but what we can't see is that they are both higher values than the other entries. This leads to a tie break poll, which has a rather interesting outcome.

Skython: x votes.
Someone else: y votes.

Strangely, every time we have run this test, the same outcome has appeared, which is where Skython seems to end up with a lower value than the other entry in the tie break poll. But when we ran the tests in the normal poll, Skython has taken the highest value three times in the 15 times that an entry has been entered. And in the 3 tie break polls Skython has made, all have returned a loss.

:P

Congrats 194GVan on your double week tie break win. :cheers:

Thanks for the votes, everyone. :cheers:

Wait... Wait right there one bally well minute! In the week 101 tie break poll (not the tie break tie break), SVX ran a tie break tie break claiming that taking his vote out was unfair, but then when it happened again in week 108, the normal rule of SVX's vote gets taken out is stuck with, everyone sticking to it and you agreeing... I may have been first to congratulate 194GVan but... You sat aside and stuck with it. That sort of pisses me off, it's not the fact that it took a win away, it's just that it seems as if y... Pffft.

Y'all know what? I'm going on entry vacation again. I'll be back in a few weeks.

Last edited:
Back