[TIE BREAK TIE BREAK POLL] Un-Edited Competition - Week 101 - CLOSED

• Thread starter SVX
  • 18 comments

Who will win the tie break to break the tie of them tie break poll?!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SVX

The White Comet
Premium
New Zealand
Wellington
fuecbanner2mb2acfc2pl0.png

Week 101

27797577.jpg

Chosen by week 99 winner odnomre

"Group B"

Cars: Any Group B rally car.

Track: Any.

Photo Travel: No.

Poll Size: --

Explanation: In the words of week 99 winner, odnomre: "... :P"

fuecpollbannm3874ed3gy5.png

• Have confidence in your own entry, don't vote for yourself;
  • Don't sway the poll.

I voted for the bottom one, I didn't want to though. It was like "My minds telling me no, but my body, my body is telling me yes" LOL.

One of the entries is locked on that seven again. :rolleyes: We wish both competitors luck, and for someone to win already!

I went for the 205 jump pic. Really? A tie break tie break poll? Has this ever happened before? I wouldn't really know, as I only started entering PMCs since Week 100. Anyone?

I went for the 205 jump pic. Really? A tie break tie break poll? Has this ever happened before? I wouldn't really know, as I only started entering PMCs since Week 100. Anyone?

Yeah, I was in one. And it ended in a tie...

I don't believe so, but the alternative is the host taking his/her's vote out. I found that unfair tbh.

This should've been a 24h tie breaker poll.

This should've been a 24h tie breaker poll.

I believe this makes more sense.

Okay, I'm going to go all Smallhorses on you guys and give my thoughts on this... No offence, Smallhorses. :P

My shot to be honest now I look at it. It doesn't display the theme of the week very well. It was Group B, which is 80's rally. Rough, car breaking and fast. My shot displays none of it. It's a clean Peugeot with body kits going around a slow turn on a rally tarmac-like stage. It's all too clean and sort of glossy. But if we look at Justin's shot. It's got the more rough looking 1985 Pug. Which has no body kit, which gives it a less technology or aerodynamic look, and it's doing a large car breaking jump. There's the mass amount of fans that Group B attracted, the dirt, and it really conveys the theme very well.

Last edited:
Nice win! I'm waiting on the voting for Week 102 to finally start, hopefully I win.

Dang it, I was saving post 888 for the brony thread! Have to wait till 999 then. 8 is a lucky number in China. There's a reason why the 2008 Olympics started on 08-08-08.

[/Random Fact]

Thank you to Bopop4, ceiling_fan, Crooooooow, Naveek Darkroom, odnomre, Skython (:mischievous:), SVX, thc118, tvr speed12 and werty_56-1 for voting my Pug! :cheers: Another week, another win!

No need to :mischievous:, Justin. I'll beat you next time. :sly: Oh, wait. Now everybody is going to vote for you to prove me wrong... It's been fun... And maybe a little agitating. If SVX had gone with the take out his vote I would have won. :( Bet he did the tie break tie break just because I was confident in victory at that point. :lol: Or I did something to annoy him.

Back