Week 105​

27797577.jpg

Chosen by week 103 winner AlexGTV

"Spaghetti Western"

Cars: Any Italian car.

Track: Any American track.

Photo Travel: No.

Poll Size: --

Explanation: In the words of week 103 winner, AlexGTV: "Driving in America the Italian way. Take a picture of any Italian car on an American track, including Grand Canyon and El Capitan."

fuecpollbannm3874ed3gy5.png

• Have confidence in your own entry, don't vote for yourself;
  • Don't sway the poll.

Happy voting everyone! :cheers:

Sorry to double post but no one has congratulated Crooooooow.

Congrats Crooooooow, you have taken the biggest tie breaking differential award. :cheers: Here is your small moment of power over the world...

Did you like it? Come back down it's over. It would have been longer but your premo ran out.

Sorry to double post but no one has congratulated Crooooooow.

Congrats Crooooooow, you have taken the biggest tie breaking differential award. :cheers: Here is your small moment of power over the world...

Did you like it? Come back down it's over. It would have been longer but your premo ran out.
Thanks. I'd be happy if I could purchase another year premium membership. But, I am saving up for something.

Ive been lurking and waiting to participate since I picked up GT4 again last week.

Welcome back!

The next week should be up in about six or seven hours, when I get back from school.

SVX
Welcome back!

The next week should be up in about six or seven hours, when I get back from school.

Almost 36 hours have passed since you made this statement and we still don't have a Week 107 thread..... :D

Back