Tier Lists - Gaming Edition

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by FT-1, May 13, 2019.

1. FT-1

FT-1 Premium

"Tier Lists" seem to be going viral at the moment, so here's how it works: You go to https://tiermaker.com/, select which category you want to create a tier list for (given how people have been doing these for over a week, there are Tier Lists for a wide variety of categories) and post it here. Let's keep lists in this thread related to gaming only, I'll start with some of mine.

*I have played GT Sport but it was only the London reveal build from 2016. Decided not to rank it since the end game was very different.
    Gran Turismo.jpg
    Forza.jpg
    NFS.jpg
    ^ List only featured games from UG1 onwards

Last edited: May 13, 2019
    Peasantslayer likes this.
  2. MOPARbarrett5

MOPARbarrett5

my-image.png my-image.png
    GT Sport lowest, rating it as hopefully what it will become after all of the contests updates when now it's average.
    my-image(2).png
    20190514_053901.jpg 20190514_052338.jpg

3. Peasantslayer

Peasantslayer

One of my favourite gaming franchises, I wasn't much of a fan of GTA 2 as a kid, I played it for a few hours and found it boring.

I didn't truly appreciate the series until Vice City, the first time I saw the game was at a cousins house, he got into a Maverick and took off from Diaz's helipad, I only had a PS1 at the time and it blew my mind.

[​IMG]

Obviously these developers/publishers produce many different games but generally speaking.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  4. TetsuKobura

TetsuKobura Premium

My lists are based off an enjoy-ability factor and not an overall factor.

Gran Turismo games (never had a PS1 growing up :()
    GT Tiers.png

Ratchet and Clank games
    R&C Tiers.png