Tier Lists - Gaming Edition

• Thread starter FT-1
  • 3 comments
United Kingdom
Wreckage, Turn 1
PrecisionXCIV
"Tier Lists" seem to be going viral at the moment, so here's how it works: You go to https://tiermaker.com/, select which category you want to create a tier list for (given how people have been doing these for over a week, there are Tier Lists for a wide variety of categories) and post it here. Let's keep lists in this thread related to gaming only, I'll start with some of mine.

*I have played GT Sport but it was only the London reveal build from 2016. Decided not to rank it since the end game was very different.
Gran Turismo.jpg

Forza.jpg

NFS.jpg

^ List only featured games from UG1 onwards

Last edited:
my-image.png
my-image.png

GT Sport lowest, rating it as hopefully what it will become after all of the contests updates when now it's average.
my-image(2).png

20190514_053901.jpg
20190514_052338.jpg

One of my favourite gaming franchises, I wasn't much of a fan of GTA 2 as a kid, I played it for a few hours and found it boring.

I didn't truly appreciate the series until Vice City, the first time I saw the game was at a cousins house, he got into a Maverick and took off from Diaz's helipad, I only had a PS1 at the time and it blew my mind.

my-imagebhjz9.png

Obviously these developers/publishers produce many different games but generally speaking.

my-image15mkwn.png

Last edited:
My lists are based off an enjoy-ability factor and not an overall factor.

Gran Turismo games (never had a PS1 growing up :()
GT Tiers.png

Ratchet and Clank games
R&C Tiers.png

Back