Tim ReynoldsMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zrow
  • 3 comments
  • 513 views

Zrow

Sweet, delicious
Premium
Messages
2,734
Messages
AndrewPaul
Holy shat. Just listen to the guy - he will knock your socks off. Try "Stream" from Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds: Live at Luther College; probably the best showcase of his talent on that CD, although none of the songs will treat you wrong considering its him and Dave Matthews.
 
Or don't, that's cool too.
 
It's great stuff. A close friend of mine got his acoustic signed by him a couple of years ago. He also got his signature Series Joe Satriani Ibanez signed by Joe as well.... But back to Tim Renolds! Outstanding acoustic player. I also agree, Live a Luther College is worth a listen to for sure!

:cheers:
 
I might add, I'm sure that both the guitars are hocked by now....., I hope not, but I just have that sick feeling.
 
Back