Time Attack Car

Philippines
Philippines
Time Attack also known as Super Lap Battle features a kind of racing that competes, not for the pole position, but the shortest amount of time to lap around a specific track. Anyone who doesn't know that knows it now XD

Each time attack car attacks only one course; don't even think about entering a car built to race on winding roads to win high speed, drag strips. That being said, each course has a different way of driving it. That means, different drivers who specialize on those tracks, as well as a car build unique only to the course.

There are, of course, a lot--and I mean A LOOOOT--of cars in this game. Each car is different from one another. Their differences affect their performance on a single track, and so the way they are configured is also different.

Overall, which one cars can practically be a competent time attack car for all tracks? And, if possible, state why?
I'll have to give my own opinion first:
Lancer Evo VI GRS
  1. It's an AWD!!!
  2. It has a somewhat small starting horsepower compared to some of the best non-East City cars
  3. It is lighter than more powerful cars
  4. It has Active Yaw Control! I don't really know exactly how it improves the lap time--I'm practically sliding through all corners...which means I'm slower (plus sim tyres for me XD)
  5. It has a shorter body--hitting walls sometimes decreases acceleration (winding roads) or speed (drag strippers)
  6. It seems to be too stable for my taste, but it does the job. It must be the wheelbase, right?
*edit* It's a GSR. Sorry, Mitsubishi :embarrassed:
I don't know which car Jackie Chan drives, but now that I know he loves them, there's more reason for me to love them too
  • AWD means more grip
  • it doesn't have the best starting horsepower... more hp means more braking time... unless if one considers drifting through, more hp might help with the lap time
  • lesser weight means lesser braking and easier load balance shifting plus higher speed in taking corners (drift me, baby)
  • AYC might probably help a lot when front tyres loose traction and begins to understeer :sly: it helps the car oversteer!!! start drifting and get more laps before hitting the pits :P but if i were the car, i'd do anything just to get myself to the pits :mad: shriek and crash
  • shorter body, probably a shorter wheelbase (it helps with turning, but stability is sacrificed, so drift it a little)... i'd like to see a drag queen strip-tease before i die #dragstrippers
  • awd adds stability through the additional 2 wheels spinning, while the short wheelbase (it's still a compact sedan--the rear would be like canned tuna) diminishes some of the stability... i guess it's more stable than other cute cars and less stable than american muscle

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back