- 33
- lmnfes
I really want to be able to have a realistic 24 Hours of Le Mans in Arcade Mode. Is there any way you can slow down time progression in the Arcade Mode? I realize that you can change the time progression in the open lobby, but I want to know about the arcade.
That brings me to my next question. Why am I not getting anyone to come in my open lobby room? It's driving me nuts!
My final question/comment is that every time I try to run the open lobby smoother ride installation thing it freezes on me about 1/4 the way through and the only way I can unfreeze it is to restart.
Anyways, I wanted to know if any of you here on GT Planet have had this problem and, if so, attempt to explain it to me and tell me what to do.
Thanks,
smugpug357
That brings me to my next question. Why am I not getting anyone to come in my open lobby room? It's driving me nuts!
My final question/comment is that every time I try to run the open lobby smoother ride installation thing it freezes on me about 1/4 the way through and the only way I can unfreeze it is to restart.
Anyways, I wanted to know if any of you here on GT Planet have had this problem and, if so, attempt to explain it to me and tell me what to do.
Thanks,
smugpug357