Time Progression not working on "My Courses"

  • Thread starter Thread starter HoneyBadger
  • 1 comments
  • 390 views
Messages
211
United States
Va
Time progression set to 60 works fine on Dirt and Snow course Toscana, but in "My Courses" it does not work. I set the time to 18:00 and progression to 60 and no change after several laps. Tried it on two different designer courses. Same result on both in single race mode.

Is this a known issue?
 
Time progression set to 60 works fine on Dirt and Snow course Toscana, but in "My Courses" it does not work. I set the time to 18:00 and progression to 60 and no change after several laps. Tried it on two different designer courses. Same result on both in single race mode.

Is this a known issue?

Try it with a car that has got a clock on its dashboard (can't remember any car at the moment but there are a lot of Premium ones) and see if it doesn't change indeed.
I'm not familiar with custom made tracks so I didn't experience it yet, maybe next time I drive on a Toscana version I'll notice it.
 
Back