TIME SPENT PLAYING

• Thread starter scottb153
  • 22 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone just wanted to make a quick thread to see how people are doing in terms of there stats,

This could be interesting try not make this a battle guys it's just to find similar players or meet new comers whoever reveals treat them with respect.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-21-10-45-48.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-21-10-45-48.png
    42 KB · Views: 111
  • Screenshot_2018-07-21-10-41-04.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-21-10-41-04.png
    54.5 KB · Views: 105
I actually have him beat with 51 Days time driven. But, the vast majority of that was rubber-banded 24 hour endurance grinds to level 50. Probably 30-40 days worth.

That's a lot of of distance, how many miles did you make doing that? I had to grind for lvl 50 as well, 41 of those hours were spend Bluemoon bay with the KTM X-Bow. No rubber band yet a second tv, watch tv while racing in circles. It took almost 2 months as at night I wanted to race for real of course.

I see I recently broke the 1 million XP since reaching lvl 50, that's pretty much all from sport races, about 2500 worth. Since I made 1.6 million with the KTM, all my time spend on sport races still would not have gotten me to level 50.

Time and distance driven winner is:
http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=1873838
Perhaps he forgot to ever take the rubber band off. 199 days, 868 thousand km.

https://www.jasonguernsey.net/gts/leaderboards

Last edited:
Driven about 14 days so far. Level 41 just came up last night, most time spent in sport mode

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180723-145138_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180723-145138_Chrome.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 16
That's a lot of of distance, how many miles did you make doing that? I had to grind for lvl 50 as well, 41 of those hours were spend Bluemoon bay with the KTM X-Bow. No rubber band yet a second tv, watch tv while racing in circles. It took almost 2 months as at night I wanted to race for real of course.

I see I recently broke the 1 million XP since reaching lvl 50, that's pretty much all from sport races, about 2500 worth. Since I made 1.6 million with the KTM, all my time spend on sport races still would not have gotten me to level 50.

Time and distance driven winner is:
http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=1873838
Perhaps he forgot to ever take the rubber band off. 199 days, 868 thousand km.

https://www.jasonguernsey.net/gts/leaderboards

81,000 miles or 131,000 KM total. It's hard to say how much of that was just rubber banded. I would say around half. Which makes sense because my Miata was topping out at about 35mph all night.

Props for getting to level 50 manually, I just couldn't do that.

What really jumps off the page for me is how much you hate livery editing.

Haha, I had to make one for the platinum trophy, that was worse than grinding to level 50!
I do enjoy seeing good liveries on the track, don't enjoy making them.

Actually all I do now is start the ps4 3 minutes before a daily begins and go straight into a race.

What's rubber banding?
Some people set up a Custom Race overnight and wrap a rubber band round the controller to keep the throttle down. They will then run the car along the wall, usually at Blue Moon, and earn a huge sum after a race many hours long.

I prefer to grind the [GT League] > [Professional League] > [Premium Sports Lounge] race at Blue Moon in a Ford GT40 MK I at N300.

Some people set up a Custom Race overnight and wrap a rubber band round the controller to keep the throttle down. They will then run the car along the wall, usually at Blue Moon, and earn a huge sum after a race many hours long.

I prefer to grind the [GT League] > [Professional League] > [Premium Sports Lounge] race at Blue Moon in a Ford GT40 MK I at N300.
This is the same exact race event I grind but with an N600 Nismo GTR. It is easy to handle and I can win easily even if I somehow lose time. Whenever the LaFerrari is in the race I must hit 47-48 seconds every lap since that car is a missile on the straightaways.

I wonder why you use the N300 though. Do you even win at that level?

This is the same exact race event I grind but with an N600 Nismo GTR. It is easy to handle and I can win easily even if I somehow lose time. Whenever the LaFerrari is in the race I must hit 47-48 seconds every lap since that car is a missile on the straightaways.

Yup. I hit 47s and 48s with the Ktm at N300 in this race. You win 375,000 for a clean race plus 8,250 xp

With the Ford GT40 MK I running in N300 you earn Cr375,000 in 12mins if you win, as the Car Handicap and Clean Race bonuses give 150% and 50% extra respectively.

The LaFerrari is almost always present but winning is relatively straightforward. If you get the event without the LaFerrari, like I did before replying here, maximise your chances and grind as much as you can. That is a possible Cr1.8m/hr.

Last edited:
Yup. I hit 47s and 48s with the Ktm at N300 in this race. You win 375,000 for a clean race plus 8,250 xp

With the Ford GT40 MK I running in N300 you earn Cr375,000 in 12mins if you win, as the Car Handicap and Clean Race bonuses give 150% and 50% extra respectively.

The LaFerrari is almost always present but winning is relatively straightforward. If you get the event without the LaFerrari, like I did before replying here, maximise your chances and grind as much as you can. That is a possible Cr1.8m/hr.

I guess I know how I'll be grinding from now on.

Thanks for the tip!

Back