Time table UDP APP for assetto corsaPS4 

• Thread starter Donnced
  • 14 comments
Spain
valencia
Donnced
Screenshot_20181129-210820.png
Screenshot_20181129-210846.png

AC timeAttack is a timing display and stores your fastest lap times of your combinations car /track.

It works perfectly as shown on my screenschots and we have finally a personal leaderboard.
To make the UDP app work, just go to settings, enter the IP from your PS4 and start assetto corsa.

Once on track click on "reset app" and after a reboot the app will start to register your laps of the combination of car and track in use.

The best time will automatically be saved in the app.
I found this quite interesting to open a tread and share with us
Link to the app below (Android Google play store)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pbluedotsoft.actimeattack

View attachment 783272 View attachment 783273

AC timeAttack is a timing display and stores your fastest lap times of your combinations car /track.

It works perfectly as shown on my screenschots and we have finally a personal leaderboard.
To make the UDP app work, just go to settings, enter the IP from your PS4 and start assetto corsa.

Once on track click on "reset app" and after a reboot the app will start to register your laps of the combination of car and track in use.

Nice!! Where/how do we find PS4 ip adress??

View attachment 783272 View attachment 783273

That application is only for Android??? Isnt there an identical PC aplication??

Ask to @Roosta, he is the dev of the application, and all credits go to him .

Anyway, I think he made it just for Android

The guys from Stoopid Challenges PC2, have developed an amazing app (also for PC) that connects directly to their database and gives all sort of infos including MOTEC, that its all automatized runing in full real time... and filters for the TTs they are running...

Hi Mirror_man! The guys at Stoopid Challenges have a very cool thing running there. Lots of work into that!
This is a just a little app that I made for the first Project Cars to feed my hotlapping needs :) Then I made something similar for the second pCARS and now, that I got Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition for the PS4, I made a version for it. It is really adds to my enjoyment of the game.
I've been playing racing games from the very beginning, but I never really got into the online racing. It is more about having fun and relax than competition. I think Geoff Crammong's F1 in the Amiga started it all for me. Wow, that makes me feel old. Haha!

Hi Mirror_man! The guys at Stoopid Challenges have a very cool thing running there. Lots of work into that!
This is a just a little app that I made for the first Project Cars to feed my hotlapping needs :) Then I made something similar for the second pCARS and now, that I got Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition for the PS4, I made a version for it. It is really adds to my enjoyment of the game.
I've been playing racing games from the very beginning, but I never really got into the online racing. It is more about having fun and relax than competition. I think Geoff Crammong's F1 in the Amiga started it all for me. Wow, that makes me feel old. Haha!

You mean GPRiX 2 (1996)???

Well.. I even had 1st GPRIX 1 (original 1st GPRIX game 1992)

But 1st we had.. Pole Position! :)

And before that we had Atari's Night Driver ;)

Yes, I meant F1 Grand Prix (1992). It looked like the real thing or so we thought! Many hours in front of my 14" monitor. Good stuff.

Last edited:
Back