- 4,198

- Wasilla, AK
I've heard of Americans creating EU PSN accounts to use traded SE codes. Does that actually work?
The reason I want to know is that I'm planning to compare all premiums on the Ring at some point (have to get a wheel first though...), and the stealths/chromelines are faster than the stock versions.
Either way, since the US preorder codes died on January 31 (bad idea) I guess I'm out of luck regarding the GameStop NASCAR, unless I can get it from a 2010 ticket, break it in in one session, and get a time before I turn off the PS3.
The reason I want to know is that I'm planning to compare all premiums on the Ring at some point (have to get a wheel first though...), and the stealths/chromelines are faster than the stock versions.
Either way, since the US preorder codes died on January 31 (bad idea) I guess I'm out of luck regarding the GameStop NASCAR, unless I can get it from a 2010 ticket, break it in in one session, and get a time before I turn off the PS3.