Time Trail Leagues/Series?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kolin32K
  • 5 comments
  • 553 views
Messages
48
United Kingdom
UK
Messages
GTP_Kolin32K
Have they happened? do they happen? would anyone be interested in said event type?

Sorry if I'm being a real noob here but it seems most leagues/series (if not all) are races and I personally excel at time trails rather then racing (not that I have a dirty ethic but rather I get more nervous in 'traffic' then alone) I'm sure there are many racers are the same.

If there isnt any I was thinking say a short to long series with x track and x car say stock restriction to even out the events as well as a tire maximu

Apologies again if this is a dumb question
 
I am sure there is a couple in the online forum try here

Oh I've looked there I'm actually going the Tsukuba GT5 TT event at the moment :)

Just wondered if there's like leagues and series instead of just standalone events that are TT based
 
I'd defo be interested in a time trial event with a fixed circuit and fixed car spec (say, a stock/factory set car). This way anybody can post up a time and there will be limited/no variables for drivers to quarrel about if their time is low. Nice idea.
 
I'd defo be interested in a time trial event with a fixed circuit and fixed car spec (say, a stock/factory set car). This way anybody can post up a time and there will be limited/no variables for drivers to quarrel about if their time is low. Nice idea.

Yeah that was the idea really, thing is I'm a new member so it would seem a little odd for me to start an event no?

Personally I was thinking a british themed event where it's say 3 events in a series Mini, Lotus, Jaguar/Aston Martin maybe even have a RM car as a prize or something
 
Go for it, a British series would be sweet. Get a few people interested and see how things pan out.👍
 
Back