Time trails on PS4 constantly freeze up

• Thread starter Keyz13
  • 3 comments
keyz13
keyz13
Anytime I try to adjust setup on time trail mode, the box where the setup name should be will say “loading...” If I try to adjust it, it will get stuck in a save loop. If I do none of these things, when I retire and save, it will lock up with no action back to the main menus. This is still happening after the 5.0 update for PS4. This doesn’t happen with all cars or tracks. But seems to be at least 50% of the time or more. Anyone else? Corrupt save file? I can still reliably play other parts of the game, but time trail is disappointingly, very shaky.

I'm having the same problem and ruined the game for me!:( 95% of the time it will freeze, it's what I do most so I'm unable to enjoy the title to My liking. Sadly pcars2 is broken for me.:banghead:

I'm having the same problem and ruined the game for me!:( 95% of the time it will freeze, it's what I do most so I'm unable to enjoy the title to My liking. Sadly pcars2 is broken for me.:banghead:

Do not load them straight away, drive a minute on default, restart and then load up yours. It is weird stuff, and happens without known reason.

Back