Time Trial (arcade): F1 car at Daytona Road

  • Thread starter Thread starter CFar
  • 3 comments
  • 721 views
Messages
32
The best time is in the 1:18 range. My Ferrari is quick but there has to be someone out there with a cheat method. I've got my time in 21's and am placed 39th. Every tenth I gain and chip away I end up moving a few places. What is the winners method? Any ideas?
 
The best time is in the 1:18 range. My Ferrari is quick but there has to be someone out there with a cheat method. I've got my time in 21's and am placed 39th. Every tenth I gain and chip away I end up moving a few places. What is the winners method? Any ideas?

Just load the replay of fastest time and watch it. Or better yet, load it as a ghost and race against it.
 
Hmmm, what makes you think that a 3 second difference per lap has to be a cheat. Are you that good.... my online records mostly are 2 to 3 seconds slower than the fastest drivers, I don't think I'm that good that no other driver can beat my times by a few seconds. OK I once did, so I donwloaded his replay, it was a perfect round, no cheating at all, just perfect driving. This was in the Mini, but I bet the F1 will give the same experience, just accept that there are people in this world who are (that much) faster. And when in doubt, look at the replay.
 
Granted, he´s not cheating. Still his driving beyond the yellow line/not on the banking is,at least to me, a little questionable ;)
 
Back