Time Trial @ Custom Lobby Settings

• Thread starter STALLIONO
  • 4 comments
The date, time and weather can be seen in the top-right when you pause the TT session. As for actual track conditions, they are pre-set, so they will feel different to a lobby you set up yourself. I don't know how 'green' or 'rubbered in' the circuit is though, sorry.

Does anyone know the Time Trial lobby settings? I feel a difference between time trial and Custom lobbies.
I've only done a few but the conditions seem to be on the warmer side. I did one yesterday in the GT3 Porsche at COTA and the track temperature was over 60C! I couldn't keep the tires cool enough to get even one hot lap in at ideal temps. You also start off with warm tires which makes a big difference in grip levels. 80C in the GT3 cars and I think the Caterham was 60C.

@Johnnypenso My Ferrari had a different feel to it in Time Trial. I was racing Long Beach in a custom online lobby. My time was a 1 21.8 Then in time trial i was all over the place. I was pushing it, in the custom lobby.

Last edited:
@Johnnypenso My Ferrari had a different feel to it in Time Trial. I was racing Long Beach in a custom online lobby. My time was a 1 21.8 Then in time trial i was all over the place. I was pushing it, in the custom lobby.
What were the ambient temperatures in TT vs. the lobby? Are you sure it was the same tune? It makes a huge difference. Close or open the brake ducts, change in temperature, different tire pressures, Live Track...etc. They all have a big effect on how the car feels and how much grip it has.

Back