Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 24,452 comments
Not really that much of a hotlapper myself, but nice to be inside TOP2000 in previous TT. I think that is a first time for me. Pretty challenging TT then it seems, since I was barely in gold, yet that good of a placement. 🤔 I know a few have been tougher though.

Attachments

• IMG_20230330_183057654_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230330_183057654_HDR.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 8
Just saw the regulations for the latest Online Time Trial. Looks like fun, with us trying to make the most of the new Alphard at Autopolis Short. As for the previous one with the Mustang, I’m glad I got solidly into silver range, since I’m trying to keep my credits at 7.7m or more - that’s how much it’ll cost me to buy all three invite-only Ferraris if/when I win an invite for them.

Last edited:
Good morning,

First of all thanks to "Sdi_03" for his settings which allowed me to have a 146th place (1.27.545) on the controller.

I had a question, is there another site, which replaces Kudosprime to have our statistics?

I saw that someone here made a table with the old data, so there must be something there :)

If ever, this person can add me in these tables it will be with pleasure (Siid26)

Excuse me for my English, it's the translator, I'm French ;)

Good day to you :)

Damien (Siid26)

After updating game at morning, I wasn't able to play it until now.

First few laps and 1:28.679!
Gold on first day, cool.

Aliens will do their own game and push everyone else who seeks 2mils.
Will I be able to hold it, we'll see in two weeks :)

The results are here. I take all the results after the end of each TT and post stats. Unfortunately there is no Kudosprime equivalent for GT7. Millouse has GT7 on Kudosprime but the same data as for GT Sport is not available.
If you get a minute, could I have my results list please? I'm assuming the latest one gave my best result

I loaded the slowest ghost I could find in the top 500 to see how the people faster than me were handling braking zones in a couple of spots on the track.

Helps, except the ghost Alphard's MASSIVE ASS blocks nearly everything I need to see on the track. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes, please people post and share your best laps (even if not that good, say in the 1:28-1:30 range) for us non alien folks to follow!

Last edited:
zjn
Great, congratulations! You had a heck of a lap
Thanks matey!!
Thats insane Dan, what a lap, you could be well in the 26's if you had time!
Congratulations on that place 52!, that's realy close to the Epic Alien not of this world dudes.....

We here by declare that you are indeed one of them, not partial, but place 52 if 100% Alien mate.

Freaking great job! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

And to all others, I think this TT showed more dedication from alot of you, I have a full quite fast leaderboard, nice to see this competition, I have hammerd Laguna and learned alot, reached my goal of 27's.

This one was fun!, onto the next !

😂😂 I’m so pleased for you and considering you got under our 1:28.0 target I’m going to bestow you with the title ‘forum alien’

I had a few laps earlier to have a feel, it seemed like a lot of fun and less stressful than the Mustang! Looking forward to putting some laps in later but for now I’m focusing on Race B (even if they destroyed my QT and nerfed my wheeelz)

Oui, s'il vous plaît, les gens publient et partagent vos meilleurs tours (même s'ils ne sont pas si bons, disons entre 1:28 et 1:30) pour que nous, les non-extraterrestres, les suivions !
I must have one in 1.28.3 if you want I can share it with you ;)

Last edited:
I wasn’t going to bother with GT tonight but who am I kidding, the allure of #vanlife was just too much to resist. Initial thoughts after a few trial laps: the wood panelling is a classy touch and pairs wonderfully with the cream leather seats. The generous headroom is also a welcome relief after the cramped confines of a stripped out Mustang with a full roll cage. Oh and it handles like a boat.

1:28.07 is my best effort so far. Never mind braking markers, just look at the stitching on that passenger seat. Phwoar.

The Alphard is certainly an unusual vehicle (has Toyota Pod vibes about it) - anyway whilst this definitely won’t hold the position at 229th as the quickest will definitely be in the 1:25.xxx area by the end of this, I managed to get a healthy 1:26.988 after about 10 laps.

I find with this one is to brake a bit earlier than you might think but don’t slam them as such and use a transition from 2nd to 3rd to help power the van through.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Golded this on my first lap but did some more in an attempt to mitigate having to go back. I think it took three laps to do a 27.61. About 1.2 seconds safe at the moment; I'd think that will hold. Backed it up with a 27.64 on the #3 account and a not-as-great 28.1 on the #2 account (I'll revisit this one if I really need to).

That was boring but worth the 15 mins of my life for the credits x3. :lol:

With your speed, I don't think you'll need more than half a dozen laps to gold and then forget about it.
Thanks for talking me into it!:cheers:

Last edited:
Back