Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 29,360 comments
Here are some statistics for TT40 at Mount Panorama in the Maserati MC20 '20.

View attachment 1282470

It will be a reduced service and no interim results for Suzuka or the movie one, because I have been and continue to be snowed under at work. I've not been on GT7 since last Thursday, my longest non-activity in a very long time, bar holidays. Thankfully my time at Panoramo set about 10 days ago held for gold. Given the rush, there is a higher than usual chance of errors, so feel free to drop a note and I'll fix it at some point.
@TumeK5 I have added you but not your historical data, hence no best/ave finishing positions.
@brcd44 I don't know why your country rank isn't working - will sort it out later.

Highlights:
  • One of the tougher ones, but great fun. Gutted I didn't get more time on it.

Drivers with gold in all TTs
Not done this week.
Excellent work as usual. All these figures make you dizzy, but it's frankly interesting. :bowdown::bowdown:
👏👏👏 Congratulations to everyone who managed to get a gold and silver medal on this TT :bowdown::bowdown:.
As far as I'm concerned, I was content with the bronze medal and that's enough for a TT which was very complicated for me.

Here are some statistics for TT40 at Mount Panorama in the Maserati MC20 '20.

View attachment 1282470

It will be a reduced service and no interim results for Suzuka or the movie one, because I have been and continue to be snowed under at work. I've not been on GT7 since last Thursday, my longest non-activity in a very long time, bar holidays. Thankfully my time at Panoramo set about 10 days ago held for gold. Given the rush, there is a higher than usual chance of errors, so feel free to drop a note and I'll fix it at some point.
@TumeK5 I have added you but not your historical data, hence no best/ave finishing positions.
@brcd44 I don't know why your country rank isn't working - will sort it out later.

Highlights:
  • One of the tougher ones, but great fun. Gutted I didn't get more time on it.

Drivers with gold in all TTs
Not done this week.
Incredible your stats, I can even know my ranking in my country!
A big thank you

Last edited:
Disappointed with my results at Bathurst. I just get not get myself dialed into that car. I love the track and definitely had a gold time in me, somewhere lol i just couldn't put it all together, always messing up significantly at least once per lap. I didn't get to put as much time as i would have liked, but that's life....

Looking forward to putting some laps in on the new one. Hopefully i can do better this time. Gotta git the gr2 at suzuka fist though. Man i am not looking forward to that, i suck in gr2 cars and it's not a great track for me

Congrats to all drivers who participate at Mt Panorama. Any (human) score here is an evidence of courage!

Not enough time to do more this morning...

0. Had a first run on Monza with the 330 P4. Got a medium bronze after 2 laps. Great combo, it should be fun!

1. Improved my gold scores on all sectors of Monza CE as close as possible to each demo:
  • S1: 0:19.967
  • S2: 0:23.309
  • S3: 0:19.145
  • S4: 0:16.205
  • S5: 0:18.604
Most of these replays are available on my page. I'll work on the full lap this afternoon.

@half_sourly great work, as always. You already do so much for this community with your statistics, I'm sure we all can understand and accept a relatively incomplete analysis of you're feeling the crunch from life obligations.

That being said, I knew the final results for MP would see much less gold times but that low percentage of gold was still surprising!
Spent another 30 minutes with the Suzuka TT and sneaked in to gold. But it is still slower than my time in the Suzuka CE with the same car and I don't remember that one being too difficult. I saw that my first sector in the Suzuka CE was a second faster than the required gold time, so don't know what I'm doing differently, but it is annoying. Could have a faster time in the TT, but I need to practice for the Nations Cup on Sunday as the Corolla is just weird to drive.
Don't feel discouraged about your quicker CE time. Even though it's the same car, BoP is applied to the TT version and thus, slower. You can see for yourself if you check the top times of the CE and WR on the TT.

@half_sourly great work, as always. You already do so much for this community with your statistics, I'm sure we all can understand and accept a relatively incomplete analysis of you're feeling the crunch from life obligations.

That being said, I knew the final results for MP would see much less gold times but that low percentage of gold was still surprising!

Don't feel discouraged about your quicker CE time. Even though it's the same car, BoP is applied to the TT version and thus, slower. You can see for yourself if you check the top times of the CE and WR on the TT.
Of course it its, thank you :D.

After 25 laps or so, I've put a time of 1:47:608 & it's 1,127th rank. I'm kind of surprised I could fit into the Gold category so soon i.e. first day of TT. :gtpflag:

BTW, it's so cool to drive this legend around Monza. I love how the car handles the kerbs but gets nervous over the yellow & black sausage kerbs. Really having fun so much I won't look towards Suzuka TT at all.

IMG_1938.jpeg

193rd at MP, good riddance. That’s all I’ll say about that.

Dipped into Suzuka gr2 and Monza with that delicious Ferrari.. Wow, two fantastic tracks (Suzuka more than Monza… that first chicane can do one!) and two fun combos after the dross of the last few weeks! Our patience is rewarded! I’m having trouble finding the patience with the NSX; it feels locked down with its downforce but inexplicably lets go in 3rd on corner exit so finding that limit is my challenge, that and the entry into degner 1 and degner 2 which always gets me! Monza feels like real fun, what a car! What a sound! Makes me pumped for F1 again 😁

Good luck everybody, I look forward to seeing what @Gomario JSP is capable of on his new hardware now we’ve got two proper time trials 🤪

I freed up some time this morning planning to play some Armor Core, but turned out I can't play it yet until midnight 😭 Well...... Monza it is then!

Fun TT! Not as hard as Suzuka, but there are still some corners that are hard to get right (the exit of the chicane for example). After about 40 laps, ended up with a 1:46.5s. I feel like 1:45s is possible but will need lots of grinding.

18a27c41f0270-screenshotUrl.jpg

I like the new TT with the 330 at Monza. Only done a few laps so far while getting my morning tea but I'm already at an easy silver at +4.1%. I should think that gold should be relatively easy on this one as I get used to it, but if I say that I will jinx myself, so I'm going to say this will take lots of effort and will be hard! :D

Last edited:
Ciao amici :cheers:

Satisfying first day at Monza :)

The 330 P4 is a real race car which needs to be tamed to perfectly drive it. The combo is great, thank you PD!

My first laps were probably too careful (braking too much and too early) with many 1:49.xxx. But with some practice and with a bit more bravery, I finally could get down at 1:48.7xx with an optimal at 1:48.5xx
The last stint was more "comfortable" - even still lots of rooms for improvements - with a first good silver at 1:48.431 :)
I'll watch some videos because for now, I need to secure my score on the last part of the lap (I'm struggling 1 time on 2 with the "parabolico") to gain confidence.

I'm satisfy but:
  • gold is at 1 sec. for now. It could be doable with practice, ghost chasing and if the leaderboard keep cool!!
  • the aliens already at 2 or 3 secs (Muff--, Djoll---, and others weirdo driver...)
  • Ebram-- at 4 secs... no comment.

Last edited:
I got distracted on the Monza CE beating the ghost that I didn't really have much time to put a good effort in with the 330P4. Many of my laps were invalidated, I think I only had two that counted out of however many I did.

Great car, though. Really pleased with this combo and I hope I can get Gold after putting in a proper stint.

18a28bd03a757-screenshotUrl.jpg

Latest Posts

Back