Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 24,461 comments
Well,people must be getting home from Thanksgiving,the gold time has dropped to 1:02.801 and the top time is now under 1:01,:cheers:
Vendetta giving us headaches again!

At least following his ghost helped me connect a few things and get closer to my optimal lap. Sitting at 1:02.406 which I think might be enough.

I really struggle with the way this car bounces around the track on slightly different lines. Maybe I should be a little less aggressive with the kerbs tho. 😂

Right now I am in gold for 0.100 of a second :lol: Fingers crossed 🤞
You gotta pump those numbers up, those are silver numbers

fetchimage

I was stuck at 1:02.0 for some minutes, until I loaded a faster ghost to get a different reference for the lines on sector 2 in particular.

1:01.8xx was the result (controller) and I'm happy. :dopey: I think a .7 is possible so I may give it more tries in the next couple of days; top 100 is the target :D

Last edited:
zjn
As usual great work and great job everyone in trying your best in this challenge.

Question for you: I've got the feeling that is my best TT so far. Do you think I can get all my results in previous TT to compare each or them with the relevant gold?

Thanks
Send me your GT7 nickname (no results for zjn). I can now answer the question.

Hi,

Just managed to set a 1:02:282 and I am stoked. Chasing Mistah_MCA's ghost has helped a massive amount for me. So shout out to Mistah for the excellent videos he posts!

Being aggressive on the throttle for the penultimate right hander and getting the apex is key here guys and gals... I pulled back nearly 3/10th's on my best lap here.

Stoked! Proper stoked!

Beer time.:):cheers:

Best regards to all here.

Send me your GT7 nickname (no results for zjn). I can now answer the question.
I am avoiding to ask people for favours but PD didn't make it easy for users, there is no search option. If it is easy for you to find my statistics I would appreciate it. (Highlanderlast) Thank you very much!

I've got all the data now and cleansed it (you'll see PD shows times such as 1:1.64 when it should be 01:01.064) so can do the stats for anyone. Only issue might be with non-roman characters or special characters - such as umlaut - but doable, so drop your name in here if you want a table like this one.

share.jpg

I've got all the data now and cleansed it (you'll see PD shows times such as 1:1.64 when it should be 01:01.064) so can do the stats for anyone. Only issue might be with non-roman characters or special characters - such as umlaut - but doable, so drop your name in here if you want a table like this one.

View attachment 1211083
Was doing mine manually some time ago but haven’t updated it in a while so... do me, do me!

Last edited:

View attachment 1211083
Big thanks! I am huge fan of your statistics.

View attachment 1211083
Awesome! Go on then... my nickname on GT7 is set as J.Blayney my psn should just be Blayney not sure which one you need. (Will the "." cause an issue?)

@half_sourly once again, I love your work and I assume you have some database where you can extract numbers easily. Seeing gap to first place is great, but considering that I got 7 silver and 4 gold, I hardly doubt that I will ever be that fast. If it is easy for you to add two more columns I would be grateful, a gap to place 1000 in time, seconds:milliseconds but also number of players between my place and one who is placed 1000. I think that would motivate me even more to practice more and improve.
I hope its just to add some formula in excel sheet and I don't bother you much, but if its too much of work and your time, I am happy with statistics you already did!

View attachment 1211083
I'm interested in this. Both online nickname and PSN ID are DolphDrago.

Latest Posts

Back