Time trial for trial mountain (F2007)

• Thread starter PsYk0Wo1F
  • 11 comments
Australia
Australia
PsYk0Wo1F100
Hey!
I just wanted to start this topic to see if we could get some times posted for this particular car / track combination :)
Same rules apply as the time attack challenges, no wall hitting, no sparks. 2 wheels on the track at all times (not including air time), and no driving aids except for tcs! Driving physics must be proffessional too ;D

My time is 1'12.060 with R1/R1 tires, and no tcs ;)

Id love to see your times people :)

the ferrari wouldn't have tcs IRL because it's against the rules so I don't think you should get it here either. . . I'll post tomorrow evening-> I LOVE trial mountain =]

Yeah but the ferarri wouldnt have digital throttle in real life either, so i dont rhink you should get that here. BUT unfortunately, thanks to sony, we got screwed over =3 so i think itd be fair to allow tcs here to control the wheelspin that wouldnt happen in real life ><
And i love trial mountain too :D best course imo ahahha

The F2007 did have TCS as it was from the 2007 Formula 1 season. Traction control was legal until 2008. I have managed a 1'00.xxx with R3 tyres but I forgot to save a replay.

While your at it, why don't you learn how to setup cars for touge! :sly:

I'm just messing with you man.

Ohhhhh maaan I traded my 360 for ps3 with my younger brother but he fricking gave me a B& console! Can you believe it ?

So now I've got gt5 + I can't go online =[

Back