Time Trial issues

• Thread starter hsdioce
  • 4 comments
United States
Cypress, TX
harneal
So I went on to go play GT6, and I go to my garage and go to test drive a car. I choose my track, and when I got to car settings (to change TC, ABS, etc.) its glitches and boots me out of the track back to the track selection screen. Same when I hit start to go to the track. I tried with a few different cars and a couple different tracks. Funny thing is is that it was working fine last night. So is anyone else having these issues?

So I went on to go play GT6, and I go to my garage and go to test drive a car. I choose my track, and when I got to car settings (to change TC, ABS, etc.) its glitches and boots me out of the track back to the track selection screen. Same when I hit start to go to the track. I tried with a few different cars and a couple different tracks. Funny thing is is that it was working fine last night. So is anyone else having these issues?
Did you just update GT6 to 1.08?

First thing, simply reboot the PS3 and GT6. If that doesn't work, you'll likely need to uninstall all of the game data and redo all of the updates.

Did you just update GT6 to 1.08?

First thing, simply reboot the PS3 and GT6. If that doesn't work, you'll likely need to uninstall all of the game data and redo all of the updates.

Nah I updated when it first came out

Latest Posts

Back