Time Trial issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter hsdioce
  • 4 comments
  • 583 views
Messages
271
United States
Cypress, TX
Messages
harneal
So I went on to go play GT6, and I go to my garage and go to test drive a car. I choose my track, and when I got to car settings (to change TC, ABS, etc.) its glitches and boots me out of the track back to the track selection screen. Same when I hit start to go to the track. I tried with a few different cars and a couple different tracks. Funny thing is is that it was working fine last night. So is anyone else having these issues?
 
So I went on to go play GT6, and I go to my garage and go to test drive a car. I choose my track, and when I got to car settings (to change TC, ABS, etc.) its glitches and boots me out of the track back to the track selection screen. Same when I hit start to go to the track. I tried with a few different cars and a couple different tracks. Funny thing is is that it was working fine last night. So is anyone else having these issues?
Did you just update GT6 to 1.08?

First thing, simply reboot the PS3 and GT6. If that doesn't work, you'll likely need to uninstall all of the game data and redo all of the updates.
 
Did you just update GT6 to 1.08?

First thing, simply reboot the PS3 and GT6. If that doesn't work, you'll likely need to uninstall all of the game data and redo all of the updates.

Nah I updated when it first came out
 
I'm now experiencing the exact same thing.

That's odd, I restarted GT6 and my PS3 and the issue was resolved, so maybe try that before uninstalling, like you said.
 
Back