time trial not saving time - NO records visible - Event Period:01/27/2022 - 02/10/2022

• Thread starter blackweta
  • 8 comments
IMHO... I do believe that PD has ceased time trials on GT Sport to anticipate the massive server access when GT7 comes online. They will need a lot of server time so they are allocating the time trials area...

I had a crack at the latest Time Trial (Event Period:01/27/2022 - 02/10/2022) - I picked the Brands Hatch Indy Circuit Gr.4, but my record did not save save and no rankings of others are visible. I'm curious has GTS been killed off already befor GT7?
Been experiencing similar issues putting in times for the Tomahawk X Nürburgring event. More likely to be a bug as @CBH says since the issue doesn't appear to impact qualifying rankings for Daily or Road to GT7 races.

Been experiencing similar issues putting in times for the Tomahawk X Nürburgring event. More likely to be a bug as @CBH says since the issue doesn't appear to impact qualifying rankings for Daily or Road to GT7 races.

I'm hoping a bug on their end rather than the local game install as I'm not keen to uninstall/reinstall.

Is everybody else seeing the message "There are no relevant records" looking at the Ranking board for any of the current time trials?

Last edited:

I'm hoping a bug on their end rather than the local game install as I'm not keen to uninstall/reinstall.

Is everybody else seeing the message "There are no relevant records" looking at the Ranking board for any of the current time trials?
It's world wide mate so it a PD problem.

I went in and gave it a shot. It's working OK for me. So maybe they fixed whatever was wrong. Probably just a server issue, though.

The Problem are .. drive after that Tomahawk any other Car on that Nordschleife... o m g... it's terrible.

But for now it works and i habe set some Times there.

Back