Time trial records

• Thread starter Mick777
  • 2 comments
I searched a bit but didn't find any reference to it so here's something i discovered...

The time trial records for each track that are kept in the game only keep times that were done with completely stock cars. Changing tuning level or even adjusting settings means that your time won't be recorded.

I always saved my replays so that i could load them as a ghost next time, and then just turned the PS2 off, but now i've started saving my game after running time trials so that it keeps the record as proof that it was done with a stock car.

So many cool little ideas the developers had when making this game!

I don't understand, Mick. Doesn't the game automatically save the Time Trial records without you having to save the game in options?

If you run laps and then simply turn the machine off the records are not automatically saved. Until i saved the game after my 787B Nurb run i did not have any in-game track records.

What i do now is just play the replay, so that it can be saved and used as a ghost, and press 'start' at the main time trial screen to bring up the save option.

Back