Time Trial Speedway Indy : Nissan R390 GT Road Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter LaurelLondon
  • 12 comments
  • 3,577 views
Messages
102
Netherlands
Netherlands
Messages
Laurel_London
I have a little problem. Want to take part in the time trial, and so far I've seen that everybody gets the highest ranking with a R390 GT1 Road Car. I tried to participate, and the car is very slow with my settings, much slower than the others. How does this come ? I've seen that yinato holds the record. I loaded his ghost, and it's remarkable that he has a different spoiler on the car, how is that possible ? I would love to participate in the trials asap. Help would be very useful.
 
add me and you can borrow mine,or just check my settings.
got gold on first lap :p
(only for original poster,dont need 200 people adding me :))
 
Whoa thanks mate, what's your PSN ? I'll add you straight away. I'm on track at the moment. :)
 
same name as here
 
about that spoiler,you can buy aero parts in GT auto.
not having aero kits is probably what ruined your times ;)

got a matmut up for loan as well wich is good enough to gold the nurburg time trial on the first try
 
Again, thanks a lot. I'm looking forward to our GT connections. 👍
 
I got low 50s lap time, was 250th 2 days ago..
I am learning a great deal about dampers and the effects of ballast, to better my times. I wish I knew what height and springs do on a course like this... I can't seem to find cause and effect on extreme differences in settings.
 
Yes tw34kfr34ky, I am dutch indeed. Just signed up for the dutch forums as well, I'm looking forward to getting to know a lot of new people in GT5, cause I'm definitely seeking for some fun as well. I'm surprised we even got our own forums as Belgians. I'll be seeing you on the forums. Thanks for all the help. I've borrowed your Nissan Road Car and got Gold. Now I'm looking to gain some skill in tuning, I'll stroll around the threads. :)
 
I got low 50s lap time, was 250th 2 days ago..
I am learning a great deal about dampers and the effects of ballast, to better my times. I wish I knew what height and springs do on a course like this... I can't seem to find cause and effect on extreme differences in settings.

in GT5, if you have a lower rear ride height, you'll get more oversteer. Lower front ride height will give understeer. For me, the difference is noticeable by going from, say, -15/-15 to -13/-15.
 
I notice the leaderboard top time was around 47.xxx
Stil a looong way from 50s (my time now)

Any tips to achieve sub-50s race?

Thx
 
Could someone help me with the LSD settings for this car at indy? I cant go under de 52 secs.. :S i am trying to use my own suspension setup and my own lsd settings but they arent working.. :S
I am using:

gearbox: 340kmh
LSD: 5/10/5
Suspension:
-30 -27
10.0 13.4
6 1
6 10
3 3
Camber 2.4 2.0
Toe -0.25 -0.70

WITHOUT wings or any aero.. default ;)
Pls if someone could help me, it would be great! :)
Good rides everybody ;)
 
I did a 50.013 with the R390 using max aero and adjusting the transmission. All other car settings default and all aids off. I'm sure I could go faster but I do not really care for driving around a loop over and over. I find the other time trial far more interesting ... but anyway without touching suspension/lsd, brakes, etc the car is easily capable of low 50's.
 
Back