Time Trial - When do your PB's save and upload?PS4 

United States
Daytona Beach
sloppysmusic
Im on PS4

Excuse me for being an idiot, I cant see this answer in the manual or anywhere online, except a PC1 thread saying there was a bug displaying PB's.

I'm practicing for my next Formula Rookie career race at Snetterton 200 by doing the course in Time Trial. To check my progress I see the best time logged for FR is 1:18, #30th best time (not bad with all those FX cars ahead of it!)

So I do about six laps. 3 or of which count as legit on the time screen. Best time was 1:23. Would be about 40th on rankings. approx 5th fastest FR time. So I quit the session as I cant see how to look at the rankings inside Time Trial. It asks save and quit I click yes.
Then on Time Trial main screen for that car and track it shows no PB's for me and therefore no place in rankings? Do you have to SAVE it somewhere before leaving TT? I didn't see an option.

Thanks!

Also...different Q but VISUAL DAMAGE ONLY. Is this bugged? I took the FR to the Ring for practice throwing it around corners and I slammed into a wall. After this the car wouldn't drive straight, the wheel was 45 degrees off center
and suspension wobbled left and right so much it was hard to keep center track above 30mph (engine was half power at most too). How does a mechanical physical crash wreck the engine AND suspension with visual damage only on? Maybe just maybe before i hit the wall the engine could have over revved for half a second, and blown something crippling my power but why was the steering and suspension broken? This is not too important really unless it happens in career as I generally drive to never leave the track or hit another car (but those AI hit me sometimes!).

Thanks again. Loving getting my hands oily and learning each car as a new beast to tame!

Latest Posts

Back