Time trials not saving

• Thread starter auggieb
  • 14 comments
Belgium
Belgium
I started playing PC2 on ps4 last week with my new Thrustmaster T300 and I really enjoy it.
It took a while to figure out the right settings but now my Ferrari GT3 can really go.

unfortunately, in time trials, my times are not being saved.
I drove hundreds of km over the past week and most of them clean laps but only on Brno do I see my time.
no time on Red bull ring, Brands Hatch or Monza.

How can I get my times to show on the leader boards? the game is fun but not seeing your times kind of ruins it for me

any help appreciated

Last edited:
The times don't often appear straight away I find, sometimes you have to exit and check back later. I'm not sure if this is what's happening to you. I'm on a PS4 by the way, I don't know if it differs between the systems.

I'm on PS4 as well.
I've been playing for the last 5 days and except for Brno, my times on the other tracks are not showing.

Just for a clarification, when you load a track, does it shows your time? Or you unable to see it only in Time Trial section?

I don't see my time when I load the track. Once I quit a session all my lap times from that session are gone. I only have a time saved in Brno but since I have been unable to beat that time I don't know if that track still saves my times.

This is very weird. TT times saving on servers, so it might be connection issues, but you would not be able to launch mode without connecting to them.

You can dig it deeper by clearing cache, trying other DNS, or switch to wifi/cable, depending on current set up.

weird indeed. I deleted the ghost data in my storage which was suggested on an older post from a few years ago. my internet is fine. I don't have any issues with any other games. I often do daily races on GT Sport and I don't have any lagging.
I honestly cannot figure out where the problem is, since I seem to be the only one experiencing this

This not about your general connection to internet, it seems your data having troubles to upload on PC2 servers. I'll try myself today and see, may be this function has been silently discontinued by SMS, and doesn't work for everyone.

@auggieb Tried Monza and it worked, somewhat trouble with your connection to PC servers. For an experiment, try to connect from a different network, phone access point or something, to test if it will work. If not, only reinstalling the game could help.

Another thought @auggieb. Are you pressing the triangle button to display yours and your friends results - as opposed to all results.

Exact same problem! The games saves my progress in carreer mode, and USED to save my time trial times, but they're gone and no longer saves them. Do you need a paid PSN account for this to work?
Did reinstalling the game help?

I reinstalled the game but nothing changed.
guess I'll have to do it the old way and write down my lap times on paper
and I have a paid PSN account

Last edited:
In a strange update, my new times are still not registering.
HOWEVER, it used to save my times, and I improved on an existing time, which it updated!?!
There has to be a solution to this, who can figure it out?

Back