Time zones?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTsach
  • 7 comments
  • 707 views
Messages
297
Messages
Sach22
Can some be kind and make a sticky for
The different time zones for GTM time and. Us eastern and central times? So when we register for a race series we can have somewhere to go look at the time conversion so we are now asking all the time. Thanks
 
Once you get used to it it's quite easy to work times out, fortunately I live in +0 so I just add or subtract. Just memorise the ones that interest you.
 
Once you get used to it it's quite easy to work times out, fortunately I live in +0 so I just add or subtract. Just memorise the ones that interest you.

This is one of the few advantages of living in Portugal:dunce:
 
i'm +6 GMT/ CST.... daylight savings-time......

actually, the CHAT ROOM here has a handy built-in clock for keeping track of GMT...
 
The only times I work from with regard to the UK are East Coast USA 5 hours behind and West Coast USA 8 hours behind, as those time zones cover the people that I mostly go online with,
 
Not too difficult to get the hang of really, though it varies from person to person.

I myself, have 2 clock widgets on my desktop, one in local time, the other in UTC (superseded GMT in 1972 as the "Universal time", however they are both in the same). My local time is Eastern, which is GMT/UTC -05, however, this Sunday, it will go to GMT/UTC -04, after Daylight Savings Time goes into effect.

Regardless of if GMT still advances an hour in the summer or not, I think this doesn't happen until the 27th, so there is still an hour difference for a few weeks.
 
Last edited:
Back