Timer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greg Smith
  • 4 comments
  • 521 views
Messages
3
Australia
Australia
Hi all, hoping someone can help me.

As per the attached, what does the time in red stipulate? I thought initially it was the time difference to first place; and this made sense when I started the race and in a position much farther away. Although now I notice that I’m only .933 away from first yet the time in red indicated 5.353

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • ED26AE1B-0BDA-40A4-8DDD-40D0667C7776.jpeg
    ED26AE1B-0BDA-40A4-8DDD-40D0667C7776.jpeg
    49.4 KB · Views: 34
If you’d just crossed the start/finish line, I believe it is the difference between the previous lap time and the one just set.
 
Na can’t be that because it starts as soon as the race starts.
 
If you’d just crossed the start/finish line, I believe it is the difference between the previous lap time and the one just set.
I think you're spot on. During the first lap it's just the time difference between you and P1. Subsequent laps show the difference between you and P1 for the previous lap. A bit confusing but yeah...
 
Back