_smaller.jpg

_smaller.jpg

_smaller.jpg

_smaller.jpg

_smaller.jpg

_smaller.jpg

_smaller.jpg

_smaller.jpg

very, very nice gallery you have here mate!! The Citroen, the Toyota, the Ford...are really great!! lovely colours!! But...what is that smiley doing in the Mercedes?? LOL
Change your gallery name buddy, its far from being the worst in the world, very far! 👍

I went to a gallery show over the weekend. Trust me, this is far better than a guy blowing up a shopping bag while playing Tommy in the background.

No joke about the dude either.

Nice gallery. My fav would have to be of the Top Gear Production Office.

Here's my gallery.

And that's it. Yep, it doesn't exist.

By your title I expected the opposite and that is what I got, your gallery is very nice, everything pops, like it!

I was about to get my eyes checked after reading the thread title 'cos all these pics looked great to me.

A great gallery Tim 👍 Some standout shots throughout, you seem to have your settings down nicely. My favourite is the e-type close up shot

Love the Jag, and the Miata as well. I hate the Ring when shooting, that sky just bothers me. Your photos have great settings, its just the brightness from the overcast on the Ring is kinda distracting on a few(not all). My favs would be the second and third shot of the jag, cant decide which one i like better though.

Its ok, that exact corner you flipped on is the one i always flip with when i drive my low/tight suspension JDM cars haha.

Back