Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

  • Thread starter Thread starter terminator363
  • 13 comments
  • 1,740 views
Messages
4,797
Antarctica
Antarctica
MV5BMTU2OTkwNzMyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTI4ODg2Ng@@._V1._SY317_.jpg


So after watching this I came to the conclusion that this film had an amazing fine attention to detail, superb acting, and a thick plot involving many characters and shifting sequences from past to present. I understood most of the plot once it all came together. The one thing I never understood was who the mole was. Was it Tinker Tailor and Soldier? Or was it tailor (Bill Haydon)? :indiff:

Who was killed in Istanbul?
 
Last edited:
What is it about?
 
Are you talking about the Hollywood one or the original one? As the original one I think, was a television series.
 
YES. You sir are a genius.
Your opening post does not make it clear as to whether you were watching the 2011 film with Gary Oldman in it, or the 1979 television series with Alec Guinness.
 
Your opening post does not make it clear as to whether you were watching the 2011 film with Gary Oldman in it, or the 1979 television series with Alec Guinness.

:odd:

First Post That You Probably Didn't Read
So after watching this I came to the conclusion that this film had an amazing fine attention to detail, superb acting, and a thick plot involving many characters and shifting sequences from past to present. I understood most of the plot once it all came together. The one thing I never understood was who the mole was. Was it Tinker Tailor and Soldier? Or was it tailor (Bill Haydon)? :indiff:

Who was killed in Istanbul?

Maybe it's only there for me though.
 
An edited version of the 1979 series was released as a film.
 
An edited version of the 1979 series was released as a film.

What do you think is more likely, someone making a thread for a 1979 British mini-series(which I could find no evidence was released as a film) or a 2011 movie?
 
Last edited:
Thanks guys, this thread has become a side-tracked mess. I call this hopeless. Good day.
 
What do you think is more likely, someone making a thread for a 1979 British mini-series(which I could find no evidence was released as a film) or a 2011 movie?
One being more likely than the other does not automatically make the other impossible.
 
Back