NixxxoN (Banned) Messages 2,707 Barcelona Dec 29, 2013 #31 HKS racer I'm just saying my opinion on what I consider the best tip, if you feel offended use report button. Click to expand... And I posted my opinion about your post.
HKS racer I'm just saying my opinion on what I consider the best tip, if you feel offended use report button. Click to expand... And I posted my opinion about your post.
GranTurismoer Messages 336 United Kingdom Dec 29, 2013 #32 Brace yourself for disappointment coming from the best GT installment which is rich in consistently high quality content.
Brace yourself for disappointment coming from the best GT installment which is rich in consistently high quality content.
HKS racer (Banned) Messages 4,802 Dec 29, 2013 #33 NixxxoN And I posted my opinion about your post. Click to expand... And I answered use report button. If moderators thinks an opinion advising other racing games instead of GT6 is against their rules they will take measures.
NixxxoN And I posted my opinion about your post. Click to expand... And I answered use report button. If moderators thinks an opinion advising other racing games instead of GT6 is against their rules they will take measures.
OriginalCheezIt Messages 1,068 Michigan Messages OriginalCheezIt Dec 29, 2013 #34 Why does negativity have to find its way into every nook and cranny? Can we just enjoy our "inferior" game in peace? Please?
Why does negativity have to find its way into every nook and cranny? Can we just enjoy our "inferior" game in peace? Please?