Tips for avoiding public lobbies issues?

• Thread starter Ddkklop
  • 4 comments
India
India
Hi, are there any things you do before you enter a public lobby, to make sure you won't get any issues like getting stuck on grid or having automatic drive?

My Internet speed and connection are strong, but sometimes, mainly in lobbies with more people, I can't get my car to start. It either gets stuck on grid, or stuck in automatic drive.

The stuck grid issue happens too often still. I don't believe it's connected to internet speeds however. When this happens in my lobbies I ask the few who are stuck to rejoin. This tends to fix it for them.

I've tried the track reset, track time reset trick before. But I couldn't get that to work the other day. Rejoining does work however.

Edit: Before entering, all you can do is clear the in game cache.

Last edited:
I don't think the clear the cache myth works for anything. I've been playing Gran Turismo for 10 years now and I hardly ever clear the cache. When I do it makes no difference.

Make sure you drive past the first sector before the race starts (you'll see your name jump up the leaderboard when you do), been doing this in a league and haven't had issues with drivers being stuck on grid since

Back